Reviews for Great Minds
RomanticBlondie chapter 27 . 2/5
This chapter! Is amazing ! I love that she stands by light and I love that light is slowly becoming jealous even if he doesn’t realize it
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 27 . 2/1
PLEASE UPDATE
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I LOVED IT~
I really hope that you will continue this Q_Q It is too good to be incomplete
Yami Mizuna chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
I'm wondering when you're ever gonna update this one, I loved it... like, a lot T.T
Tlgrimn chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
absolutely wonderful, very well done.
thaovy203 chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
BEST DEATH NOTE FANFIC EVER!
Kloness chapter 25 . 11/10/2017
Will light ever truly love her? Or only the oc will fall in love?
Kloness chapter 17 . 11/9/2017
I love the “turn on lights” thing and how the “sitting by a tree” thing rhymed perfectly in sync
VibrantVenus chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
I honestly really love this fic! The dynamic between Light and Masami is so fascinating, because they're "dating" but also kind of, not? I feel like either, feelings are slowly (and I mean sloooowly) starting to form on Light's side, or he's just a super possessive fuck. Idk, but I love this fic and I hope you update again soon.
akagami hime chan chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
That "You try too hard. And you're an assh*le" line killed me. If I didn't like your fic before you've got my full support for the whole story after this.
iiceangel3.o chapter 28 . 9/18/2017
I hope you return soon
lilrilakkuma chapter 28 . 9/14/2017
I hope you will update one day again, as me (and many other readers) have truly enjoyed your work and are dying for more. :)

I hate Yagami Light! So why has reading this made me wish that Masami will end up with him and his mini Kiras? Lol :)
Brixen Chright chapter 28 . 9/7/2017
Aaaaand now I'm depressed. ...yay! lol
Brixen Chright chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Probably gonna regret reading this story that ain't got an ending...but screw it. Seems awesome so imma read it anyway. I just hope you update it soon so don't finish this feeling super depressed.
cruciosirius chapter 28 . 9/3/2017
The best LightxOC fanfiction I ever read. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more