Reviews for Great Minds
Guest chapter 28 . 3h
Yesss! Another update! I check the story almosy every day for an update!
UpAllNightt chapter 28 . 18h
I really love this story so far! I'll be waiting for the next update! :)
I read this entire story in less than two days so far. I usually hate stories where Light is a central character, but I really like this one. (:

People always seem to forget that when it comes down to it, Light is /not/ a good person.

(*cue rant*)
He claims that he's working for justice and the greater good, but in truth, that's a lie. Even in the beginning that wasn't entirely true. He knew the world wasn't a kind place, and ultimately, I dont think it was out of a sense of justice that he decided to become Kira. He wanted to feel like he had the power to change something, to know that he could affect the world around him. As time went on, and he realized that he could, his need to do so increased and consumed him. He wants to be god. He wants people to fall at his feet and worship him. He wants the power that that gives him. And to get that power he was more than willing to murder thousands of people, several of which had committed no crime, and several of which he should have felt some remorse for. But he didn't! He did not feel any remorse or guilt for his actions, even when his father /died/, it was a carefully calculated part of his plan.

...Okaaaay! Wow, I think I'll stop my rant here. Um, anyway, yeah... I like how you don't try to make it look like he's the good guy, and how your character actually /realizes/ that!

Anyway, Imma go now.
I'll be watching this story for updates! (X
Shun Haneul chapter 28 . 2/3
awesome chapter even though I hate jealousy because it's so vicious :D
looking forward to Kira's return!
blackhawk68 chapter 18 . 2/1
That's probably one of the best parodies of Pure Imagination that I've ever read.
Moonlight Starlove chapter 28 . 2/1
Light should listen to Masami more, hehe. Can't wait for the next update ;)
bloodflood chapter 28 . 2/1
THE FEELS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 28 . 1/31
You been on a roll with updates! It made me s ok happy but now I have to wait argh the waiting game is so tough! I do wonder will we see more jealously from Light, I have a feeling this "Love Triangle" isn't over and I feel bad for our Masami she seems like she won't get a chance of love! HANG in there girly don't let your plans of taming the dragon fall through stay strong!

Well until next chapter!
Where'd Shinju go?
G h o s t V o n G h o u l chapter 28 . 1/31
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this had updated! Absolutely love this chapter. I love how you made painting a coping mechanism for Masami, I do this all the time when I'm feeling down and just need to let it all out. And Jealous Light is just amazing. And he brought her soup and bagels! It's the little things, isn't it? Cannot wait for the next chapter, I impatiently wait, as always! :)
Almecestris chapter 28 . 1/31
Loving this jealousy saga! It's all so delicious!
JLBB chapter 28 . 1/31
Jealous Light is awesome. I bet Ryuk is getting great entertainment out of this. Just so awesome.

And it's been only two weeks and Light already thinks he has to pick up the Death Note again... there are times one wonders if it's like a drug to him.
Masami's hoe chapter 28 . 1/31
Masami is so caring ;-; she's a little tomato who doesn't belong in this cruel world. Light better take good care of her or I'll do it myself.
KioshiUshima chapter 28 . 1/30
Jealous Light is my new OTP. Hahaha. I dig that so hardcore. He's so petty. It's adorable. I'm normalizing a serial killer; but who cares! Thanks for the update!
animagirl chapter 28 . 1/30
I wish masami would let him in at some point. Update soon