Reviews for To Know Hope
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Good story ,thanks for writing it!
Tula chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What a lovely character piece! You have a wonderful grasp of the boys and how they behave. Keep 'em coming!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I do so love the relationship between Buck and Ezra. They just 'get' each other. They don't misunderstand what's been said for long and just move on. In a way they did have very similar pasts. Maude's livelyhood was only slightly different than Buck's mothers. I love how you've portrayed their friendship here, the easy understanding between them, even when Buck is pushing Ezra away. Lovely story, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Really liked this mood piece.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ah, my day it a wee bit brighter with your writings to brighten it. *not a stalker...not a stalker!*

Heady stuff, women's place in the old west, when marriage wasn't an option and prostitution was the only way to go. I think you handled the topic beautifully.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great story! I quite enjoyed it! I love a thoughtful Ezra! Good combination of characters for this fic.

P.S. Wouldn't it be fun to write an Inez story and reveal who she might really have a heart for? And wouldn't it be fun if it happened to be Vin? Just a thought:)