Reviews for The Twine Bracelet
Nerd1a4i chapter 1 . 10/4
Hauntingly beautiful. This just feels right. Thank you.
Fugacity7 chapter 1 . 8/22
Bittersweet tragedy.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/12
This is one very good story, except for the writing, the plot, the characters and the excessive length. Everything else was absolutely brilliant though.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 1 . 8/6
Very poignant little story. It's rare that Colin Creevey gets treated seriously in fanfiction. It reminds me a bit of 'Cauterize.' Well done.
Bianca di' Angelo1 chapter 1 . 7/13
This is soooo sad. Stars...
You plagiarized this from Lady Altair’s ‘Red Ink Remains’.
Fumbls chapter 1 . 2/1
whos been cutting onions in here *sniff
Moon Witch '96 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I knew where this was going as soon as I saw Colin. But damn did this not punch me in the heart as I read it anyway. Bitter-sweet, a faint look at how separate the muggle and a magical world was and how even teenagers can understand that something was going to end by Colin's gesture to give her the camera. I loved it, even if I would think the death of Colin would be told to the neighborhood at large, if not how, but to explain his absence. Shame that the girl never took the courage to ask after Colin instead of waiting for him, but I suppose that would have ruined the intent of the story.

Kudos,

Moon Witch '96
TremblingPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
why why would you want what was left of my heart take it already you (amazing author) horrible human
VibrantVenus chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ProphecyBitch chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Such a refreshing & unexpected story. I loved this so much.
batch of books chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
that moment when autocorrect decides to be your best friend in the middle of a review: perfect, not prefect. thanks!
batch of books chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Beautifuly written, the tense work is perfect, and the ending ... just ... yes. YES. 100% , with the correct amount of words. Prefect .
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
NOT THE FEELS! NOOOOOO!
AwesomeWork chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
It is a really well-written piece of work...