Reviews for The Bookworm From Beauxbatons
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 3/2
Nice work on the story, I hope to read more soon. I highly recommend no more villain P.O.V
wilkinsonREDS chapter 7 . 1/24
Hi, I've recently read Passageways, which i loved/ am loving, and have recently moved onto the Bookworm from Beauxbatons which I'm also really enjoying however i've seen you seemed to have abruptly stopped writing about 2 years ago. I was wondering if any of this story is still in the works and if i can expect to see any new chapters? I feel you've really set this story up to explore many different paths and hope you update soon!

Many thanks
omh666 chapter 7 . 1/22
A year since the last update on this story. Well, suppose its better than most of the stories I've come across lately. Here's hoping there's an update when you have the time.
omh666 chapter 5 . 1/22
(... Godparents: Alastor Hamish Moody and Minerva Maeve McGonagall ...)
You have the goblin tell Padfoot that he's the godfather to both twins...
141fanficfan chapter 7 . 1/19
Any hope of an update here? I was enjoying this one.
Aragorn390 chapter 1 . 1/17
U son of a... who will update?
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
good hope for more wot a bot ginny
ray74656 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapters. Please post them soon.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Well I see that I'm the 200th reviewer for this story. I have to admit that I'm impressed with this story and love it. I see you haven't updated in a while but have updated your other story. So I sometime in the future you do! Good Luck!
JordanMathias chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I sincerely hope you decide continuing this. It's pretty great, not to mention much better than the typical Harry gets three wives thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
MORE! MORE ASAP!
HanseDavion chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Fantastic really fantastic, I have read a lot of stories about HP but none from the angle you took. When will you be writing another chapter? I have made it and you a favorite and will be following you and your stories. Write soon please!
HPChanger chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I just found this story again after having lost track of it some time ago. However, I was rather put out to discover that you had not updated in a year and a half. Could you please give all of us readers an idea as to when you will continue the story?
piltad chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Really great story to bad didn't finish or write more.
WHCnelson chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Nice story. It needs updating though to see where you take it... Please