Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
joshsmom1983 chapter 22 . 4/12
What would have killed Remus if he was a werewolf? Would someone have had a silver bullet?
sweetcaroline chapter 31 . 3/22
I loved this entire series! amazing job capturing snapes essence. I love the idea of this type of relationship between him and harry. excellent job!
long lashes...
MissWikipedia chapter 31 . 2/18
AMAZING! I loved it!
darkdranzer chapter 31 . 2/6
...i REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY doubt snape would just wash his hands of all his slytherins and cheerfully say "thank god i dont have to deal with them" because really not all slytherins are evil pureblood maniacs even if thats what jkr portrays a few of them as. And i doubt his secret desire was to be gryffindor (ignoring lily)

besides that intersting fic :)
darkdranzer chapter 10 . 2/6
it also doesnt make sense to make a slytherin head of another house. (sorry this is just really really seriously bothers me. ALOT) and i doubt snape would be so accepting and just say "i better act like a gryffindor"
darkdranzer chapter 9 . 2/6
making snape head of gryffindor is so wrong. really. he's slytherin to the core not gryffindor. they're not the only ones who are brave or "good". this really bothers me
Collibri chapter 21 . 1/15
Fascinating story. You've made me cry my eyes out and that's a feat ;-). I like the stories taking into consideration someone's feelings and internal debacles over the problems at hand.
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 13 . 1/6
"PLEASE don't tell me that you are hiding Draco Malfoy in your wardrobe!"
HAHAHA love it! And I loved that last bit: "I want you to be safe."
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I want so badly to hug Severus... and Merlin poor Harry
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Dear Merlin... this is getting intense. WOW
Misty chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
Your Latin is a little of. For spells it might not matter, but if you actually intent it to be proper Latin, it's not right - gramatically.
"eligere" is just an infinitive and would thus mean "to choose", not "I choose", which would be "eligo". And "sumo" is not related to "sum - I am". "esse" (to be) and "sumere" (to choose, to take) are entirely different words.
But for a spell it doesn't really matter. For the story it doesn't really matter either - because it is still amazing ;-)
RedBear5 chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
A great, if hard read; you had me in tears nearly every chapter. Brilliant characterization.

Please write additional stories. This shows true talent.

Cheers

Red Bear
Hazel Lance chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
I've read this fanfic before, on myhogwarts. I loved it then and I loved it even more when I read it again, and I do plan to read again. Do let me know if you plan to do a sequel, that would be the best thing right now. Thankyou for such a wonderful creation. :)
TheLadyJaye chapter 31 . 9/22/2013