Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
Zarathustra46 chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
Well it's taken me 6 weeks, Carol, but I finally found your stuff here. I loved this! Definitely adding it to my C2! BTW - this is Tarsie if you haven't figured it out! Muahahahhaha
thepianist12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is an amazing story and I enjoyed every chapter immensely. Please, please, please write more stories like this! Your grammar is so good compared to some of the other fics out there and most stories I've read that begin after the war are so morbid and depressing that they ruin my day but this is different.
Hope you keep writing and never give up :) :) :)
redstickbonbon chapter 31 . 10/4/2012
I just finished your story. Somehow I missed it when you initially published it. I really enjoyed it, but I didn't know I'd need to have tissues handy! I liked the fact that it was in-depth, and showed Snape's character and realizations to a great extent. Good job!
Aldryne21 chapter 31 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful story!
tatajess chapter 31 . 9/28/2012
Loved your fic! I just found it this week and couldn't stop reading it. I rarely take the time to review, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your work and hope you write other mentor stories in the future. Great job!
Snape's fan chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
OMG this is wonderful! I cant believe how many times i cried through this story. The ending was just perfect and I love the part where Snape gave Harry the chain of the Tree of Life. The graveyard part was really sentimental :) Thanks soooooo much for letting me enjoy it! Good luck in the future and hope you could write more fanfics just like this one!
LadyFreak chapter 31 . 9/26/2012
Absolutely amazing story. I have never read anything so in depth and emotional before. I think you hit the characters right on. Without the introspection from Snape, it may have seemed somewhat OOC, but i think you did a fantastic job. Thank you for sharing
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
you made me cry and you made me laugh and you made me wish there was more to this fic.
LadyFreak chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
This is a wonderful story, very angsty and emotional. I've had tears flowing in multiple chapters, but its well worth the tears to read it.
Emy chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
Loved it, one of the best i ve read! Thank you
Would love to read the 8th year
sailor68 chapter 31 . 9/19/2012
A very well written story! I could not stop laughing when you made Snape Head of Gryffindor, it was easy to imagine his face. I hope you continue with a sequel!
Silverstargirl chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
Lovely story! The bonding ceremony had me in tears, it was so emotionally powerful. I really enjoyed this story and it's definitely a new favorite.
revolverrevolutions chapter 31 . 9/16/2012
I am in love with this story. I wish this would have happened in the book. But it doesn't matter, you made it happen either way :).
Lovin-Severus chapter 31 . 9/15/2012
Brilliantly written, it made me laugh and cry! amazing!
Mego225 chapter 31 . 9/13/2012
Wow... it's over... I'm sad now.
I REALLY enjoyed this story! It is one of the best I have read in a while!

Shock settles in