Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
4xtc chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Very pleasurable, thank-you.
4xtc chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Nice slow build up to Harry's relationship/feelings towards Severus, with which we can engage through Harry's actions.
Thank-you for writing.
4xtc chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Quite the original moral dilemma, of whether using the power of elder wand to bring back someone from the brink of death or even beyond is justifiable; very creative.
4xtc chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm up to Chapter 14 & cannot believe you only have 135 reviews to date.
So I'm reviewing every chapter to do my bit for this wonderful story you have written, so angsty but with so much insight into the human psyche.
CissaBella Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This is my favorite chapter Carol, the way it is written I can see it all happen in front of me. From Snape's disdain to Minerva's death toll conversation. Love it!
CissaBella Malfoy chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I love the difference in Snape's thoughts, and in his actions toward Harry and Minerva.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Wow excellent story! Long! Very sweet ;)
CissaBella Malfoy chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
*Pushing her alter ego Bellatrix away* Carol, This is an amazing opening...I have read the story once and have decided to reread it to catch anything I missed. I love how everything is through Snapes' POV , it's refreshing and shows everyone he did have a heart...and could love and protect. :) Great writing my friend!
*CissaBell Malfoy returns* Awww, Poor hoo...the big baby!
Tory chapter 31 . 10/24/2012
awesome stuff! i really loved it! especially the bonding part, though it was confusing at parts. anyways, just wondering if there'll be a continuation of this story?
Fred chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
Snape was right here. Harry is an adult and he has a family. His implying he didn't is horribly disrespectful to two people who loved him enough to die for him. That he said what he did to the man who helped their murder makes it particularly galling.

harry needs to understand that Snape can be a mnetor but never a family member for obvious reasons.
Zarathustra46 chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
Well it's taken me 6 weeks, Carol, but I finally found your stuff here. I loved this! Definitely adding it to my C2! BTW - this is Tarsie if you haven't figured it out! Muahahahhaha
thepianist12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is an amazing story and I enjoyed every chapter immensely. Please, please, please write more stories like this! Your grammar is so good compared to some of the other fics out there and most stories I've read that begin after the war are so morbid and depressing that they ruin my day but this is different.
Hope you keep writing and never give up :) :) :)
redstickbonbon chapter 31 . 10/4/2012
I just finished your story. Somehow I missed it when you initially published it. I really enjoyed it, but I didn't know I'd need to have tissues handy! I liked the fact that it was in-depth, and showed Snape's character and realizations to a great extent. Good job!
Aldryne21 chapter 31 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful story!
tatajess chapter 31 . 9/28/2012
Loved your fic! I just found it this week and couldn't stop reading it. I rarely take the time to review, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your work and hope you write other mentor stories in the future. Great job!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »