Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
bleeb90 chapter 31 . 11/21/2012
I really liked your story! The fragile relationship you portrayed between Snape and Potter was beautiful! btw, I came across a few typo's that might need your attention:
21 (ch 20, consultations)
youdoing
22 (21, Nightmares)
stair - stairs
24 (23, Another Birthday)
couldhe
25 (24, UT CUSTODIANTE)
whilePotter
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
utterly fantastic I really enjoyed it even though you had me seriously worried a couple of times
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
I am seriously loving this story so far I am about to read on, seriously loving it and major awwwww on the ending of this chapter
Craftsman chapter 31 . 11/5/2012
That was one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Your characters were true and your descriptions were heart-wrenching. I alternately cried and laughed during the conversations with the departed. Thank you for sharing this.

Oh, and I've always thought that Severus should have been with Harry during his walk to his death. He did more than any of the others to protect him and Sev had spent more time with him than any of them, as well.
Aironth Flamebringer chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
I think I love you for this :), not that I didn't before darling Andromeda
Brainplague chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
I couldn't have written this better myself...seriously, I couldn't have written it. LOL

You have a wonderful grasp of the suspenseful, and an excellent grasp of what it is like to be so emotionally stressed that it's hard to live.

It's a story that keeps me wanting to read more and more of it. I'll certainly be sorry when it's over.

All the best.
YeCatsJ chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Fabulous story. So sweet
TheMightyKoosh chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
I'm sobbing so much right now!
4xtc chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Thank goodness Snape let it all out at last; thought he was going to explode! & both of them dealing with their own survival guilt. Profound.
4xtc chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Oh yeah! Cussing definitely required here!
4xtc chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Cliffy? Et tu...
4xtc chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
So angsty. Double sobs! Thank-you
4xtc chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Nice how you make Harry & Severus mirror each other, their becoming closer seems inevitable because of it.
Thank-you for writing
4xtc chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Snape in Gryffindor? OK he's unquestionably brave, but surely as a very successful double agent, isn't he quintessentially Slytherin?
I assume this is a plot device to get Harry & Snape closer emotionally.
Thank-you as always, for writing
4xtc chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
so angsty!
You do excellent survivor guilt.
Are you a psychologist?