Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
4xtc chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Thank goodness Snape let it all out at last; thought he was going to explode! & both of them dealing with their own survival guilt. Profound.
4xtc chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Oh yeah! Cussing definitely required here!
4xtc chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Cliffy? Et tu...
4xtc chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
So angsty. Double sobs! Thank-you
4xtc chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Nice how you make Harry & Severus mirror each other, their becoming closer seems inevitable because of it.
Thank-you for writing
4xtc chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Snape in Gryffindor? OK he's unquestionably brave, but surely as a very successful double agent, isn't he quintessentially Slytherin?
I assume this is a plot device to get Harry & Snape closer emotionally.
Thank-you as always, for writing
4xtc chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
so angsty!
You do excellent survivor guilt.
Are you a psychologist?
4xtc chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Of course Hagrid would have been paying attention to other stuff in the middle of the battle "don't hurt the acromantulas". Love it. You're a genius at getting inside other people's heads to express their varying points of view. You nailed Hagrid's speech patterns too. Well done you!
4xtc chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Really like how Severus keeps trying to act his usual cold, hard, external self, while inside he's a total marshmallow.
"Libido..." cute!
4xtc chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Very pleasurable, thank-you.
4xtc chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Nice slow build up to Harry's relationship/feelings towards Severus, with which we can engage through Harry's actions.
Thank-you for writing.
4xtc chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Quite the original moral dilemma, of whether using the power of elder wand to bring back someone from the brink of death or even beyond is justifiable; very creative.
4xtc chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm up to Chapter 14 & cannot believe you only have 135 reviews to date.
So I'm reviewing every chapter to do my bit for this wonderful story you have written, so angsty but with so much insight into the human psyche.
Thank-you.
CissaBella Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This is my favorite chapter Carol, the way it is written I can see it all happen in front of me. From Snape's disdain to Minerva's death toll conversation. Love it!
CissaBella Malfoy chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I love the difference in Snape's thoughts, and in his actions toward Harry and Minerva.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »