Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
darkphoenix chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
be patient, they will find your story and the will review. it's worth it !

Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2012
I really liked this story - thank you for having written it and shared with us. (-:
dark chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
interesting development... and well written

dark, still reading on
Saint Snape chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
You had me from the get go but I was a sobbing mess before I finished the first chapter and ended up crying off and on through the whole story that you wrote so brilliantly. This is what I wish we could have seen as the epilogue in the book. Harry wouldn't have been okay with all this death and losing so many friends. He was the kind of person who would have felt so guilty and wondered why he didn't do things differently to save them. I can see Severus thinking the same thing about his actions. His whole life was spent in penance because of the one mistake he made. Harry would have needed a lot of help and who better to have helped him but Severus. I love how you got all the self hatred Severus had for himself and all the love he had buttoned up that he didn't even realize he felt for Harry and everyone else. And I also loved the conversations with Fred, Remus and Tonks at their gravesides. So heartbreaking and yet very much what people do when loved ones die. This story ripped out my heart but in the end I was smiling and happy to see Harry and Severus finally father and son and LIVING. Thanks for one of the best stories I've read in a long time and hope you write a lot more.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
I absolutely loved every aspect of this story. You did a splendid job of showing the conflict both Severus and Harry had to go through in their recoveries and your ideas concerning Nagini's venom really added the tension aspect and plot twists the story needed. I especially loved watching the two wizards grow closer and smiled every time one or the other slipped and connected themselves as family.
dark chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
may feedback be your breakfast ;-)

dark phoenix chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
once your story becomes generally known by the ff readers and the severus-harry friends, you'll get loads of reviews, you'll see.
on my way, reading on...

Hobesan chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Oh Aberforth, font of wisdom.
balle13 chapter 30 . 9/3/2012