Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
Minerva Nargles chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
It was perfect and so, so touching.
woodyt chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
This was amazing, I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
THIS was sad but it made love abe and now I want more of him
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
She tricked him I like it
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I like hagrid version
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Why would ron argue to save snape
ImUpToNoGood chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Minerva, you're EVIL, I was laughing so hard, when she told Severus what position she wished him to take.

The incessant patting is also triggering my funny bone.

Snape's check list is perfectly done: I can so see it. I wonder what his response will be when he discovers some of the 54...

So well done! Reading onward, although I should be going to sleep.

K
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2015
I've read this fix about 4 times now and each time I'm even more emotional than the last! You truly are a gifted writer :3
Boredpplzzz chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
Great story, shed more tears than I thought I would. Love how you replaced the usual 'the end' with something different ;)
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. I will have to amend my first review to say that this is THE best story I have read in a great while! I will now have to read this again and again! Bravo!
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
I think the title is exactly what it should be for this chapter. Harry sharing his memories with Snape of what it was like to speak with his parents and Sirius and Lupin before going to Voldemort and then his "death". Excellent story so far! I love all of the interactions with all of the characters. Fantastic!
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
It is 4:00 am and I must give a quick review NOW before sleep claims me! This is simply one of the BEST stories I have read in a great while. The characters are spot on and Snape being alive and rescued is one of the things that I wish would have happened. I love, love, love this fantastically written piece of masterful work! Can't wait to finish!

A big SQUEEEEEE for my favorite character - Severus Snape!
Mary Sparks chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
I swear to God - the best story EVER! Intense, truthful, deep and clutching ones heart and simply...wonderful. Awww! I finished reading...my world collapsed.. I wish that the storyline continues, please consider writing a sequel... That was a pure pleasure, chapeau-bas wandcrafter, THANK YOU for that unforgettable experience :-)
Mary Sparks chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Found it! Finally the story describing my wishes about how it all should ending! Thank you soooo much for creating this masterpiece!
I've just finished 9th chapter and happy to see that there's more ahead:-) I love how Snapes moral struggles are described, how Harry cares for him and how Hogwarts regains her magnitude.. I definitely live in this world too, thanks to YOU!
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 2/12/2015
It's nice that they visit Fred's grave, but aren't there any Slytherins who died in the battle that the professor misses, too? It's nice that Harry and Severus are so close, but it's sad that Slytherin apparently doesn't exist in this story, except to be disdained. Snape's totally Gryffindor now, and the world will be a poorer place.
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »