Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
Guest chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Very well written, but completely out of character for both Snape and Harry.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Why on earth would Thanksgiving even *occur* to Snape as date? It's not a day that matters in Britain.
La-p'tite-tete chapter 31 . 10/26/2014
Thankfully the last chapter was a lighter one, because I swear I have been crying since the beginning ! That was so, so beautifully written... I feel like grabbing the boys and never letting them go (granted, I always feel like that... Let's say, more than usual ?) :-)
I would be clapping but I need my hands to tell you how much I loved this story...
FatimaSnape chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Whoa Carol, I didn't know you wrote Severitus/Sevitus fic!
moms5thchild chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
I found this Wednesday and spent far too much time reading and enjoying this story. I blame you for the fact I have not vacuumed the rug and any other mindless tasks I have ignored.
Thank you.

Mom
brookesk1977 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Honestly, this story should be a part of the series; no offense to Rowling, but, everything in the book and movie that happened after the last battle, (Severus actually dying, the years into the future stuff), needs to be scratched and replaced with this. This story is bleedin fantastic!
Aureleis chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
What a lovely story! This is definitely one of the best Severitus stories I've read, if not one of the best fics I've read. Beautifully written and heartrendingly touching. Thanks for sharing this work of art.
Craftsman chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Harry is safe, the wand is safe, now Snape needs to feel safe.
Craftsman chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
He lost the wand!?
Craftsman chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Those boys! I want to hug them and feed them cookies.
Craftsman chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This chapter moved me to tears more than many other stories I've read. Such a picture you've painted, of Snape and his reconciliation with those who went on without him. I understand his guilt? his wish? that he should have done more to save them.
FallenAngel2487 chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
LMAO. Oh Potions lessons will never be the same again. Hehe. Absolutely loved this whole story. It was very enjoyable.
FallenAngel2487 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Damn this story is getting INTENSE. Absolutely loving it. :)
ravenclawpatronus chapter 31 . 6/24/2014
I loved this :) Iylt kept you entertained while laughing and crying
Jana chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I'm on chapter nine and I burst out laughing at the fact that Snape is told to be Head of Gryffindor! It's both hilarious and genius! :D
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »