Reviews for Heart of the Guardian
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Nice work with the tea-only affirms that Harry can brew properly if he really wants to.

Snape isn't the only one with nightmares.

And Harry is not the first, nor the last, to wonder about Albus and the Greater Good. But at least he is realizing how both he, and Snape, have been used.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Excellent, as usual. I'm glad someone is worrying about the Slytherin students; and it's too bad that none of them have come to visit. If they were allowed to, that is.

But having to take up the reins and finding out the count of the dead would be bad enough (and how embarrassed he was, I expect, when Poppy yelled at Arthur saying Snape was too weak to manage).

Still, he's beginning to think like a Headmaster again.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Ah, yes, Snape is awake and getting his snark back; but part of him welcomes Harry's presence (and how embarrassed he would be to realize that).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Oh, yes, the temptation to use the Elder Wand must be great. But Harry is enduring much to help Snape live already.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
This is an excellent beginning!
Lillian snape chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
great story such a change from the usual father son ones. Well done
piece2gether chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
This was lovely. I started reading it this morning and didn't stop until I was done. I can't believe it only has 300 something favorites. It deserves many more than that. Very well done, I thought it was a good, believable twist to how things could have gone.
Dawn Karpoff chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
This is very exciting. I have often wished our beloved JK Rowling would keep Professor Snape alive and follow his transformation. To me Snape is the most misunderstood of creatures. He has been a snake forced to retain the skin he would dearly love to shed. He wears the old skin as a disguise while underneath he is a renewed being. This fan fiction has found a canon like way that he could indeed be kept alive and the reward for all he has been through realized in the here and now.
Dawn Karpoff chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
An interesting exploration into Dumbledore assertion "I sometimes think we sort too early", so Professor Snape becomes the head of Gryffindor house. I had my hopes that he would lead the Slytherins to redefine themselves as Harry had told his son Albus Severus that even if he got chosen to be in Slytherin it only meant that Slytherin house would have gained a fine wizard. Slytherin needs a mentor so they stop seeing themselves and others stop seeing them as statistically greater at risk of becoming dark wizards. Perhaps Snape will still lead the way in that in future chapters. A very interesting twist and I confess I want to see what come of it so I'll keep reading. Bravo author you have done your job well.
Erika chapter 31 . 11/20/2014
Too cute! This is the way it should have ended. I can read this over and over.
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
This story is brilliant! I have no words to describe my emotions!
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
I was really impressed while reading this. It was a lot of fun and also terribly sad at some points when I felt like Snape and Harry were going mad as they worked through everything. Ah- it was just so good. :D It'll be forever marked as one of the best Snape/Harry stories I've read in my short stint in the fandom. Thank you for this!
FireMelon013 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I was considering reading this entire story before I left a review, but I had to review this chapter as I really enjoyed the discussion with Aberforth. It was so well written, and rings with a lot of truth. I think anyone who is struggleing with a lot of self condemnation could relate to Snape in this story and then draw encouragement from Aberforth's wisdom. Sometimes you just really need someone to tell you to get you're head out of you know where.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Very well written, but completely out of character for both Snape and Harry.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Why on earth would Thanksgiving even *occur* to Snape as date? It's not a day that matters in Britain.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »