Reviews for Happily Never After
Brylee16 chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Alright... here I go, done with your story now. I have several points to make. ;) First of all, I liked the way you described House and Cameron's relationship in the middle of the story. The fact that they were still being "professional" at work and not all snuggly, because that would've been weird. The twist was pretty cool, even though I must say that I expected it. Too many hints maybe? (Especially the thing about the dates and the mentioning of hair and eye color...) However, I did not expect the very last twist in the very last paragraph and honestly... that's bad! :D But... interesting. All in all, really creative idea and nicely done. Just one more thing... is it by any chance possible that you do not like Chase very much? ;)
Brylee16
Brylee16 chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Hey! Okay, so I don't have a lot of time tonight. That's why I only quickly read through the first 6 chapters of your story. I must say that I usually don't read stories that are, from my point of view, too AU and include pairings that make no sense within the original work. However, I like the way you write and thought I'd give it a try with your story. Liked the way you arranged everything. House didn't even really seem OOC. Good job! So far it's been pretty cute, but I'm assuming that will change when I read on... Well, you definitely caught my attention! ;) Brylee16
maripach77 chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Well this was a certainly interesting read...I loved the House/Cameron relationship before it got all icky..but seriously a very good read, can't wait to get started on the sequel
jameni chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
(v)
*..* •* [̲̅̅T][̲̅̅H][̲̅̅A][̲̅̅N][̲̅̅K]*•
.• .•*).•*) [̲̅̅Y][̲̅̅O][̲̅̅U] [̲̅̅F][̲̅̅O][̲̅̅R]
(.•(.• (.•.••[̲̅̅S][̲̅̅H][̲̅̅A][̲̅̅R][̲̅̅I][̲̅̅N][̲̅̅G]
kakikidawn.housesflower chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I'm on chap nine, great so far. I see where it's going...

Cameron is House's daughter, kinda bad since their together lol. I love your style.
MLN chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
This is just wrong. Since when does House accept things at face value? I don't see him just accepting it without a paternity test. Just saying it is too out of character
MGtwins chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Hey, I really liked made House sounded like...House, what is so rare to find in Hameron's fics.I'm looking forward to the are you publishing it?
HughIsMagic chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
I thought that the "twist" was the discovery to be father and daughter, and this was disconcerting at the very least. But after your last chapter I was left speechless. Everything Cameron thinks is absurd. What resemblance? Which equal ability to read people? Come on, she is not so! You make it sound like an idiot House and Cameron's a fucking genius? Cameron reads their story as a conspiracy against her? According to me you have a little pulled the rope here. You made her forget everything in a moment. So House and his pain and guilt, and anger after the discovery, then what were a fiction? Bah!
BrittanyLS chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
WHOA! Was not expecting that twist! Cannot wait for the sequel!
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
I thought that might be the twist! Interesting
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Cameron's history sounds like Jennifer Morrison's character on Once Upon A Time. You mixed my two favorite shows
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I am usually a huge Chase/Cameron fan, but I am really liking House and Cameron together!
Anon chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Please tell me there is a mistake. That's just gross
HughIsMagic chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
What?! that's it?! You can't possibly let this happens...right? Cameron comes back, they need to talk...they need to do the test...Lucas is not a unfailing man! ( deliours )
Yes something fits, but there's hope. Or they may rebuild a different relationship . You want do it?
XSerendipity92X chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Haha that was my reaction when I realized they're father and daughter and slept toghter