Reviews for To The Moon Addiction
NinjaCookieXD chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Aww, Neil :( that was really good! To the moon is a really great game and i think you described Neil's addiction perfectly. I hope they expand on that in the sequel if there is ever one... ;)
timelordowl chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Cliff hangers...not my favorite since it kills me. But good job. Can't wait for more to be written. I hope Neil survives. I just gotten through of how awesome he is.
BlooKisses chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! YOURE AWESOME!
BlooKisses chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I just finished watching all of pewdie's playthrough. Finaly, someone makes a fanfiction about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Please continue its great.
Fellow TtM Lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I hope you continue with this story. To the Moon needs more love!
happy reader chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I want moar and moar and moar and moar and moar and moar and moar and moar but not too much
BlueDragonair chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
You've done it. You have made the breakthrough and done the first To The Moon fanfic! It's good, I wanna see more!
NikkiMakh-KittyKat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
you know I think you're the only one who noticed besides me. I'm still wondering why he ran out like that? And if it is said why he ran out, please don't tell me. I don't like spoilers.
Tothemoonfan chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Ooooh I'm so glad you are updating and keeping this going :D I'll keep reading :)
Tothemoonfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I absolutely loved To the Moon. Unfortunately I'm craving episode 2 and I have no news of when it's coming out :( I really want to know what happens next. The story and everything is so amazing. I'm glad you wrote this because it sort of helps. It's like playing To the moon part 1.1 or something.

This is really well written! I think another thing that shows Neil's addiction is the fact he drinks and craves coffee. This is a common habit of most addicts.

I think Neil is taking the meds not because they were actually prescribed to him. I think he might of prescribed them to himself or gotten to them some other way because he has an advantage as a doctor.

The only criticism I have to you is that the dialogue doesn't follow the game's dialogue. If you wanted to add more to what Eva's dialogue, you could have made it a thought, instead of speech. But really, this criticism isn't that important. The fanfic is great anyways.
Dat One Girl chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Omg first to the moon story! I love it! I can't wait for chapter 3!
An0nyMAU5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story is great! You should definitely write a part 2! :)