Reviews for The Honeymoon of Doctor Kurt and Nurse Blaine
Mrsdivine chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
That was amazing! I love your stories & you write some of the HOTTEST smut! Like really hot!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The old couple cracked me up.
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I LOVE THIS! IT'S AMAZING! ALL THE KLAINE SEX AND... JUST OH SWEET GAGA THIS IS AMAZING!
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Awwww I know I have said this sooo many times but I love this story and all the stories that com along with it. It was funny/hot/romantic. I hated that guy that said that horrible word to them but the Nana and girls were nice. I love how Blaine just kept pulling out bottles of lube left and right. I love the older couple. I love all the sex :D I must read the sequel now :)
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I love Haorld and Irene. And this honeymoon is awesomely Hot and funny. Your writing is great :)
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Omgg I love it!
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
OOhhh they are really gonna be exhausted when they get home :). I would love to see Kurt's face with butterflies all over him
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I woulda tripped like that girl too if I seen Kurt naked ;) I am soo loving this honeymoon
DarrenColfer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww I love Irene and Harold
Charleygyrl chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMAZINGGGG LOL I liked the last part with Harold and Irene! LOL
Charleygyrl chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt t HOT HOT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Charleygyrl chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
HASHGAKJHDGAJDHGJHG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :DDD
Charleygyrl chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
UM. HONESTLY? NO. I THINK YOU COVERED ALL THE STUFFS IN THIS STORY ALONE THAT I WANTED. HOLY. HELL. .
Charleygyrl chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
GAH. .
Charleygyrl chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
ajsgasdgsajdghjgh OMG I. LOVE. IT. WHEN. KURT. SWEARS. . AND. I. LOVE. IT. WHEN. THEY SWEAR. WHILE. GETTING. THEIRS. . (Yes, I looooooove good communication! ;))) )