Reviews for Home Alone
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 30 . 6/26
who doesn't love chocolate kisses? I hope you will continue this story! I really like it!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 22 . 6/26
oh how I would love to read about that little visit...
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 12 . 6/26
you know I never counted how many days was in summer vacation? It's been way too long since I was in school so I wouldn't know when to start counting... By way too long I mean 15 years...
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 9 . 6/26
5 pounds 3 ounces is small, but not premie size. Premie is anything under 5 pounds. So Tim was close to being Premie in size. You should have added in how long he was like 18 inches is considered small, or Premie under 18 inches.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 8 . 6/26
Some schools call it "Home Economics". Some call it "FCS" that stands for Family and Consumer Science.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 7 . 6/26
I may live in Missouri but I don't get the joke if you had put it in.

This is a good story, I hope you update again soon.
squishy the human chapter 30 . 6/24
this story is amazing
So adorable!
alot of schools go from sometime in may to sometime in august. but we always get at least solid 2 months off. The exception being year round schools which arent very popular.
Most people call it 'home ec' short for home economics.
DuelyPostNoted chapter 21 . 5/11
Please continue with a chapter in which Bruce tells Dick that Damian actually bit Tim and Tim was considering leaving.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 27 . 4/14
Nice save there, Jason. XD
RAB Crookshanks chapter 8 . 4/13
My school just calls it Foods.

Poor Timmy. Mine! *hugs Tim*
XD they calling it cooking classes XD
Robin0203 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Oooohhhh if Bruce and them found out about this that nanny would be dead. I feel like I'm going to cry what the hell lady!