Reviews for Home Alone
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 30 . 3/26
So cute yet so angsty. Thanks
Lil' D and Grayson chapter 30 . 2/15
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE*100000000000 more pleases* KEEP WRITING! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
My school calls coming either, Home Ec. Foods, Facs, or plain Foods.
Latimeira chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I read this story awhile ago and I just read it again because I love it so much, but honestly, the way the chapters are placed makes me wanna punch you.
-sigh-

But great story! Tim is my favorite robin and this is by far my favorite story of him!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 30 . 6/26/2016
who doesn't love chocolate kisses? I hope you will continue this story! I really like it!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
oh how I would love to read about that little visit...
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
you know I never counted how many days was in summer vacation? It's been way too long since I was in school so I wouldn't know when to start counting... By way too long I mean 15 years...
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
5 pounds 3 ounces is small, but not premie size. Premie is anything under 5 pounds. So Tim was close to being Premie in size. You should have added in how long he was like 18 inches is considered small, or Premie under 18 inches.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Some schools call it "Home Economics". Some call it "FCS" that stands for Family and Consumer Science.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
I may live in Missouri but I don't get the joke if you had put it in.

This is a good story, I hope you update again soon.
the trash chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
this story is amazing
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
So adorable!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
alot of schools go from sometime in may to sometime in august. but we always get at least solid 2 months off. The exception being year round schools which arent very popular.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Most people call it 'home ec' short for home economics.
DuelyPostNoted chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
Please continue with a chapter in which Bruce tells Dick that Damian actually bit Tim and Tim was considering leaving.