Reviews for Heart Broken Open
AJ Billips chapter 8 . 3/21
Very heartwarming story! It was the first time I've seen this situation with Michael and Fiona. Please write more soon!
great story! come back soon!
starlightstarbright1975 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
great story! very much enjoying it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
hurry back! love this story!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Sorry it took me so long to say this but it's a thrill to see you back on the boards. Hope you find the time to write more soon.
FMSMandi chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
Read the story for a second time. Would love to read more of it.
Late2BN chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Just found your story and I love it. Hope you will continue soon.
starlightstarbright1975 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Thank you! I love this story! Looking forward to reading more soon!
Dina C chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
It's fun seeing how quickly everyone falls for Gabe, but I see a big battle on the horizon.
Dina C chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Loved this chapter. I wonder if Jesse will get a chance to share his dealbreakers and what those would be. Also, I want him to comment favorably about Dani's height and how he can can look her in the eyes. :-) Loved the description of their lunch and looking forward to the Saturday date.
Dina C chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I really like the potential pairing of Dani and Jesse. Cutr Michael and Gabe scene.
Dina C chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I teally like your reworking of the story line. It's sunnier, more optimistic. I'm glad you included Pearce; I really liked her a lot.
bogey174 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Gabriel is one of two named angels in the Bible; Michael is the other one. This story is so good, I've decided to read it again. Will Gabe be what will complete Michael and Fiona's union and give them everlasting happiness? But what will it take to complete this story and give us ever lasting happiness?
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
HURRY BACK!
twinmuse chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I adore this fic and have fallen in love with Gabe.
Can't wait for more!