Reviews for Heart Broken Open
hurry back! love this story!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 8 . 5/28
Sorry it took me so long to say this but it's a thrill to see you back on the boards. Hope you find the time to write more soon.
FMSMandi chapter 8 . 5/16
Read the story for a second time. Would love to read more of it.
Late2BN chapter 1 . 5/16
Just found your story and I love it. Hope you will continue soon.
starlightstarbright1975 chapter 1 . 4/30
Thank you! I love this story! Looking forward to reading more soon!
Dina C chapter 7 . 4/20
It's fun seeing how quickly everyone falls for Gabe, but I see a big battle on the horizon.
Dina C chapter 3 . 4/20
Loved this chapter. I wonder if Jesse will get a chance to share his dealbreakers and what those would be. Also, I want him to comment favorably about Dani's height and how he can can look her in the eyes. :-) Loved the description of their lunch and looking forward to the Saturday date.
Dina C chapter 2 . 4/20
I really like the potential pairing of Dani and Jesse. Cutr Michael and Gabe scene.
Dina C chapter 1 . 4/20
I teally like your reworking of the story line. It's sunnier, more optimistic. I'm glad you included Pearce; I really liked her a lot.
bogey174 chapter 1 . 4/12
Gabriel is one of two named angels in the Bible; Michael is the other one. This story is so good, I've decided to read it again. Will Gabe be what will complete Michael and Fiona's union and give them everlasting happiness? But what will it take to complete this story and give us ever lasting happiness?
sabrina chapter 1 . 4/9
HURRY BACK!
twinmuse chapter 8 . 2/28
I adore this fic and have fallen in love with Gabe.
Can't wait for more!
Colly E of twin*muse
"Those were your favorite when you were little. Don't you remember?"
"Do I remember being little and eating sweets? Not really."

Too funny. Madeline seems to love traveling down "memory lane" while Michael would rather leave memories of his unhappy childhood in the rear view mirror. Funny how 2 people living in the same household could have such different perspectives
7822 chapter 7 . 2/27
Great chapter!
7822 chapter 8 . 2/27
I really enjoy this story. I read it awhile ago and didn't think you were coming back to it. I am so glad that you have continued Keep writing I love where it seems to be going. I am making this one of my favorites.