Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Emperor's Sister chapter 18 . 5/3
Hola

Ive enjoyed this a lot. Please write more soon!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 9 . 3/19
Umm, in the summary of the story, it says "He had to tell Morgana". I don't see it, he didn't have to tell her anything, he chose to. And it was pretty anti-climatic, "I have magic"... "I don't believe you"... makes a little flame in his palm. I have read this at least 3 times already. And I never felt like it was impressive.

I also didn't like the fact that Morgana practically guessed that Merlin has magic with no real evidence or reason to suspect such a thing.
Morgana The Kind chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Amazing!
Morgana The Kind chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I am new here and I just wanted to know that are you still writing cuz' I can't stop reading !
Ranma-sama chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
This is the best Merlin/Morgana story I have found thus far. I appreciate the limited angst )
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
I love this story I absolutely do, how you show the characters thier actions just...wow.
When I started reading this I just couldn't stop so I just want to ask one question
Why did you stop writing such a masterpiece?
I have been waiting months for the next chapter
I'm in tears man in literal tears
Please update I beg of you
Lightsbane1905 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
It's been quite awhile since you updated, are you alright? This is truly a great fic and I dearly wish for you to continue it.
njchrispatrick chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
You got the lines almost perfectly from the episode up till it branched off. Did you just watch it slowly and copy? BTW terrific writing style.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
A gradual start led into an excellent set of developments as things diverged from what we knew; definitely my favourite kind of AU fic.
From the beginning, you create an intriguing exploration of Merlin and Morgana’s early relationship, giving Merlin the slight but significant clue needed to work out that Morgana may possess magic herself and thus encourage him to gradually but definitely open up to her during their return to Elador (A particularly apt location for the revelation, in my opinion; it gives Merlin an environment where he would feel completely comfortable revealing such a secret as he’s the one with the ‘power’ rather than Arthur or Morgana).
The addition of Morgana being tested raises some interesting possibilities for the next chapter or so, and I DEIFNITELY look forward to seeing what happens when Morgana officially learns of her magic in this continuity; keep up the good work!
(Just to check, you’re not going to turn Arthur into the villain in Morgana’s place or something like that, right?)
newboy chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
This is a great story, one of the best merlin stories out there. Also I have always been sure that if merlin had just trusted morgana back when she was still a good peron, and told her the truth earlier about his magic, and hers, then none of what happened in canon would have happened. Your story is in my opinion a very accurate portrayal of what would have happened if merlin had made different choices.
IvEmiliaPendragonvI chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Brilliant!
lilmiss chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ohh dear.. lots of bandits.. just Arthur.. time for a magic reveal maybe? ;)

Love this story :D
LadyDunla chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for this chapter. I really liked your take on the rat scene, brought a big smile to my face. Well done!
The PhantomHokage chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Nice chapter I wonder if this is a test or just some bad luck well update when you can I love to see what will happen next
M.G.B chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Again good chapter. Wonder how there going to get out of this one. Just one question will the next chapter be Merlin's test or will it be later on in the story. This is one of my fave reads and you write so well. Keep up the great work :)