Reviews for Two Of A Kind
The PhantomHokage chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Really great story so far can't wait to see more I do hope you update soon please
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
I NEED MORE!
meleander chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
So you are going to just retell the story? Seems interesting, although a little too much detailed, and Merlin would never picked to go with Morgana over Arthur. Nevertheless, a very good read, and i wanted to see something like that for a very long time

Keep it up, thanks to you i am able to relive the story one more time, this time almost in the exact time i would love to see it, with Merlin and Morgana bonding together :)
LadyDunla chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Thanks for these last two chapter and sorry it took me so long to read them, but, in my defence, I was on holiday. Anyway, they were great again. Good job. Again.
M.G.B chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter can't wait for the next. Please Please Please update fast.

Wonder what Arthur was thinking at first when he saw Morgana with Merlin

Again, great story
nochance chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love good Morgana!
doesnotexsist chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love the update! Oh is Merlin's Test gonna be like something about choosing between Arthur and Morgana? I mean i know it does not have to much to do with Camelot but who knows?Well you do but- andu who update soon and keep this amazing fic going.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love the chapter :) Morgana and Merlin are getting closer. Cant wait to see what happens with Merlins test.

Also for new enemies. There is still Mordred, Morgause, Saxons, Alvarr, and in the real legends...the Roman Empire: Lucius. U could also do Vivivan (Morganas mom) as a villian sense in Legends she is the one who "killed" Merlin.
InstrumentOfFate chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this little series is great! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please!(a) Quick question: is Morgana going to stay good? I love Morgana being a good guy!
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Nooo, I need more!
I love this, so well written and actual LONG chapters!
Please update soon!
Chaz
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
i like this chapter a lot :) it's cute! lol
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Good chapter.
Kreeger chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Seriously great Fic. You made a great story. I am looking forward to the nexted update as always.
newboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Considering that Morgana and merlin are a lot closer, I am assuming he can talk her out of getting involved with the plot to assasinate the king when that episode comes up?
newboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I must admit, I think the canon producers could have done a lot more with Nimueh than they did, she had a lot more power and experience than Morgause, and the only reason that merlin was able to kill her in canon was that she was taken off guard by how much power merlin had, she was badly taken by suprise. I am guessing that won't happen here. Also I am looking forard to morgana's reaction in learning about Nimueh and what she has already done to merlin. Sending that afanc to poison the well which almost killed a lot of people, and played a role in Gwen almost getting excecuted. Than manipulating Merlin to drink a poison that Nimueh herself had set up so that arthur would drink it if merlin did not, what Nimueh did there was unbelievable twisted, manipulating events so that merlin would be posioned right in front of the people that merlin cared about, not to mention what Nimueh did with the undead knight.

Basically knowing what Nimueh has done to arthur, and camelot as a whole would be enough to make morgana absolutely furious. However finding out that Nimueh has been conducting a one man war with merlin over the fate of camelot, the fact that merlin has been foced to deal with fighting an oponnent vastly more experienced than himself in magic, and has been forced to deal with it all alone, not to mention what Nimue did with manipulating merlin to drink the poisoned cup that I mentioned, and morgana will probably go nuclear over finding out all that. Especially since she seems to already be falling for merlin now. The conversation that will eventually have to take place between the two of them over who Nimueh is, and what she has done to merlin will be very interesting to say the least.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »