Reviews for Two Of A Kind
M.G.B chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Again good chapter. Wonder how there going to get out of this one. Just one question will the next chapter be Merlin's test or will it be later on in the story. This is one of my fave reads and you write so well. Keep up the great work :)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Good chapter.
potterfanforever chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
im not sure if i have said it before so ignore if its a repete but the way Anhora teleports is the best way its not flashy or noisy just boom your there in a blink of a eye . its something Merlin and later Morgana should learn to do when they are sneaking around.

Merlin needs to find a new source to learn magic from the book he got when he first got to Camelot is good and all but other then that just a few odd pieces her and there where Morgana studied for a long time under a High Priestess for what over a year.

but a good chapter all together
emilieparrilla chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
That was a great chapter even though it was slightly shorter! I can't wait to read more :) I hope your exams went well too! Update soon x
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Nice job :) cant wait to see what happens next :)
The PhantomHokage chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Really great story so far can't wait to see more I do hope you update soon please
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
meleander chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
So you are going to just retell the story? Seems interesting, although a little too much detailed, and Merlin would never picked to go with Morgana over Arthur. Nevertheless, a very good read, and i wanted to see something like that for a very long time

Keep it up, thanks to you i am able to relive the story one more time, this time almost in the exact time i would love to see it, with Merlin and Morgana bonding together :)
LadyDunla chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Thanks for these last two chapter and sorry it took me so long to read them, but, in my defence, I was on holiday. Anyway, they were great again. Good job. Again.
M.G.B chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter can't wait for the next. Please Please Please update fast.

Wonder what Arthur was thinking at first when he saw Morgana with Merlin

Again, great story
nochance chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love good Morgana!
doesnotexsist chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love the update! Oh is Merlin's Test gonna be like something about choosing between Arthur and Morgana? I mean i know it does not have to much to do with Camelot but who knows?Well you do but- andu who update soon and keep this amazing fic going.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I love the chapter :) Morgana and Merlin are getting closer. Cant wait to see what happens with Merlins test.

Also for new enemies. There is still Mordred, Morgause, Saxons, Alvarr, and in the real legends...the Roman Empire: Lucius. U could also do Vivivan (Morganas mom) as a villian sense in Legends she is the one who "killed" Merlin.
InstrumentOfFate chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this little series is great! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please!(a) Quick question: is Morgana going to stay good? I love Morgana being a good guy!
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Nooo, I need more!
I love this, so well written and actual LONG chapters!
Please update soon!