Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Kreeger chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Seriously great Fic. You made a great story. I am looking forward to the nexted update as always.
newboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Considering that Morgana and merlin are a lot closer, I am assuming he can talk her out of getting involved with the plot to assasinate the king when that episode comes up?
newboy chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I must admit, I think the canon producers could have done a lot more with Nimueh than they did, she had a lot more power and experience than Morgause, and the only reason that merlin was able to kill her in canon was that she was taken off guard by how much power merlin had, she was badly taken by suprise. I am guessing that won't happen here. Also I am looking forard to morgana's reaction in learning about Nimueh and what she has already done to merlin. Sending that afanc to poison the well which almost killed a lot of people, and played a role in Gwen almost getting excecuted. Than manipulating Merlin to drink a poison that Nimueh herself had set up so that arthur would drink it if merlin did not, what Nimueh did there was unbelievable twisted, manipulating events so that merlin would be posioned right in front of the people that merlin cared about, not to mention what Nimueh did with the undead knight.

Basically knowing what Nimueh has done to arthur, and camelot as a whole would be enough to make morgana absolutely furious. However finding out that Nimueh has been conducting a one man war with merlin over the fate of camelot, the fact that merlin has been foced to deal with fighting an oponnent vastly more experienced than himself in magic, and has been forced to deal with it all alone, not to mention what Nimue did with manipulating merlin to drink the poisoned cup that I mentioned, and morgana will probably go nuclear over finding out all that. Especially since she seems to already be falling for merlin now. The conversation that will eventually have to take place between the two of them over who Nimueh is, and what she has done to merlin will be very interesting to say the least.
JaXX188 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
geez I love your update frequency the last chapter was what tuesday? Awesomeness! I also like how you're not afraid to deviate from canon to suit your needs.

Most fics with these two as the main characters end fairly quickly because Morgana is the main antagonist of the show, and people stuck to close to canon.

Basically they just inserted morgana into certain scenes but you actually create scenes for her and merlin.

I have no idea how long you want this to be but because of the way you're writing it, it could go on for a VERY long time and still stay interesting.

I hope you go the epic length route because there are very few quality merlin fics and one like yours should be atleast 200k words.

I think the story the reason for treason is probably the best example you could look at for a mergana fic that said screw canon and took on a life of it's own, and had some decent length to it.

Although it loses massive points in my opinion because the author basically made their oc character james the main character which is a big no no.

Just keep going with canon until you cant anymore, and then either tweak it slightly or do your own thing and I guarantee you everyone who reads it will love it! Best of luck!
SunnySmile1324 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
great chapter! lovely Mergana ;) update soon?
Alexandria chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
If Morgana won't be the enemy in this series of yours, then who will be the main enemy? Love your story, it's brill :)
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hm im interested! very interested!
Thunden Syrem chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I must say, I'm greatly impressed by how you pulled off this fic. You made it a remarkable blend of your own unique style and the canon storyline. It's really drawn me in, and I sincerely hope that it continues for all the seasons!
Only downside? The story's so good, the wait time is murder! I believe I checked my computer at least 7 times today.
fullhans1 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Ahh, loved this so much! I can smell love brewing ;)
Totally loving this fic!
Chaz
newboy chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
This is a teriffic story, I always hated how things with morgana went wrong as the seasons progressed. Here with merlin helping, things have already gotten better for her, I thinki that a merlin morgana pairing is wonderful.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Kreeger chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
As always a delight, and a story that is very well written, a truth be told cheers me up along with two other stories after the series final.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Nice job with the story :)

like how the realtionship between Merlin and Morgana is growing. Cant wait to see the new tests :)
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »