Reviews for Two Of A Kind
JaXX188 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
geez I love your update frequency the last chapter was what tuesday? Awesomeness! I also like how you're not afraid to deviate from canon to suit your needs.

Most fics with these two as the main characters end fairly quickly because Morgana is the main antagonist of the show, and people stuck to close to canon.

Basically they just inserted morgana into certain scenes but you actually create scenes for her and merlin.

I have no idea how long you want this to be but because of the way you're writing it, it could go on for a VERY long time and still stay interesting.

I hope you go the epic length route because there are very few quality merlin fics and one like yours should be atleast 200k words.

I think the story the reason for treason is probably the best example you could look at for a mergana fic that said screw canon and took on a life of it's own, and had some decent length to it.

Although it loses massive points in my opinion because the author basically made their oc character james the main character which is a big no no.

Just keep going with canon until you cant anymore, and then either tweak it slightly or do your own thing and I guarantee you everyone who reads it will love it! Best of luck!
SunnySmile1324 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
great chapter! lovely Mergana ;) update soon?
Alexandria chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
If Morgana won't be the enemy in this series of yours, then who will be the main enemy? Love your story, it's brill :)
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hm im interested! very interested!
Thunden Syrem chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I must say, I'm greatly impressed by how you pulled off this fic. You made it a remarkable blend of your own unique style and the canon storyline. It's really drawn me in, and I sincerely hope that it continues for all the seasons!
Only downside? The story's so good, the wait time is murder! I believe I checked my computer at least 7 times today.
fullhans1 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter.
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Ahh, loved this so much! I can smell love brewing ;)
Totally loving this fic!
Chaz
newboy chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
This is a teriffic story, I always hated how things with morgana went wrong as the seasons progressed. Here with merlin helping, things have already gotten better for her, I thinki that a merlin morgana pairing is wonderful.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Good chapter.
Kreeger chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
As always a delight, and a story that is very well written, a truth be told cheers me up along with two other stories after the series final.
Rya3SaberVltar chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Nice job with the story :)

like how the realtionship between Merlin and Morgana is growing. Cant wait to see the new tests :)
lilmiss chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Oh this is sooooo much better than the actual show :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
doesnotexsist chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
I really like your take on how all three of them are to be tested and not just Arthur.
Also i thought the moment when Merlin was trying to change the water into sand with Morgana was really adorable! Gah i love this story update soon. :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
exciting stuff :D lol and happy birthday to Colin!/happy new year xD
emilieparrilla chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Again, I loved it! The fact that all three of them are going to be tested is so good because the episode severely lacked Morgana even though she was probably best equipped to help in that episode giving her nature. Absolutely excellent writing as always and all the characters are written so naturally. Please update soon XD
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »