Reviews for Wayward Wendy
Loving Lauren chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
I loved it! It was so sweet and uugggh... Just great! Please write a little more thank you for your dedication to the story
emmy.07 chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
This is seriously one of the best FBDO fanfics I've ever read. Your description of everything and the rest of your writing skill is wonderful. I really hope you do the one-shot you mentioned. :)
ThunderThighs chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
I love this so incredibly much never stop pls.
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Words cannot express how much I love this story.
Miss-Understood chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
You can't just leave it there! So many questions!
K9Train chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
My God, Is this really the end? I'm in shock, this is the best Ferris story on here and you stuck it out 'till the end! I love you and I love Wendy.
Queenylime21 chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Well then. Cameron gets his ass kicked and Wendy cleans him up or mends him or whatever... I like it :) Just one question though; is this the last chapter? Or like there's one more where its the future or something? Or maybe even just continiuing where we left or something like that? Thanks :)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Wow...I loved this. Great ending.
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Aww, how freaking adorable. I love this story. This movie is one of my absolute favorites 80s flicks. Beautiful story, darling.
Liliana Celeste chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Gosh I love this story so much! Cameron and Wendy are so adorable, no really, I love them together, they are perfect. Haha I love this chapter, can't wait for the next ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Finally! Thank you!
fangirl0012345 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
OMFG THAT WAS SO CUTE UPDATE PLEAAAAAASE!
Pisce chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
At first I took this on as a challenge to see if I could stomach Ferris Bueller fanfiction, but oh, how I have come to LOVE this story! Wendy reminds me of myself in so many ways and just, agh, I hope there's an update coming soon!
Shobuiiii chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Oh! Squuuueeee to the extreme max! Woweee. This is one of the only multichapter ferris bueller fics out there, and I love it! I love your character, she is lively, imaginative and a total hoot. Please update soon.
The Blind Oracle chapter 10 . 1/19/2014