Reviews for Just The Girl
Lexie chapter 2 . 6/30
AWESOME DUDES AND DUDETS
ShortyStarRose chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Can I just have a hug please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I LOVE THEM. AND BY THEM I MEAN ABBEY AND HEATH
Chromatoast chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Keep your twenty bucks, I'm just thrilled with total wish-fulfillment Habbey fic. Aaaaaahhhhh thank you. Gah this WAS cheesy as hell but I loved it. 3
Jess chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Aww this fanfic was cute .
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Great story! How do you come up with this stuff? Will there be a sequel? PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! (Begging)
Hydella chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Hey I love it. Is good, make more chapters of tour. Thanks
Rawr-You-Sexy-Trex-You chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Loved it
I don't know if u wrote the song or u just copied it down
(If u wrote - YAY! really good btw)
And if u just copied it well that's cool(...hehe pun) bc it toats fits in with the story:)
SweetBabbiJae chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I Like
SweetBabbiJae chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Me Like
Falling-Angeloid chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
omg i love tjis but im still in need of that $20 i broke but also could somone check out my clawd and draculara story nobody writes clawd and draculara STORIES AND IT GRINDS MY GEARS!
Falling-Angeloid chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
ok iloved this but weres my $20.00
JennaJNI2001 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
i don't need the $20! just more cheesy abbey and heath!

i like facepalms! :D

and last but not least,

i'll say it with you!

REVIEW!

WOOOOOOOOOOO! -pulls cord and confetti and balloons spill out and strobe multicolored lights blink while nyan cat plays-

most. random. fangurl. eva!

but please don't hate me, i have adhd and am a bullied little girl.

thank you for writing fanfictions, they keepme going, without you, i'd be all like this -deflated tire time-

thank you.

Jenna
CheckeredLove chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Super cute! I love how Abbey spoke since not everyone is epic at writing how she would speak, but you did fabulous! I also adore the song an could totally see Heath singing about it. I also liked the fact it was a song fiction, but you just let the events happen, instead of having the lyrics typed before they happened. All in all, a very fabulous story! I advise you to write more for this couple, especially since there aren't many. Again, epic job!
MissForgetfulMe chapter 2 . 12/1/2012