Reviews for A Ring of Endless Light
Lily Noir chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
This story is awesome, so, so awesomel. And very underappreciated. I love how you take the time to develop their characters. And, now that they're together, I'm really looking forward to seeing their true personalities. I really wonder what Glorfindel's reaction will be when he returns. And did Erestor find out yet about Rae being a girl? Good work.

lily
faye50free chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
This story has really been fun, I hope to see an up date soon. Thanks for all your hard work.
The Lead Mare chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
[I like the author's notes :)] And your updates are like a holiday... I am really itching to see what happens when Glorfindel returns, seriously, I can't wait! And I can't imagine what it was like having the whole chapter deleted, this is at least over 5000 words... I think. And I feel your pain on that... I had a 6500 word document saved and it deleted itself, don't know how... just did... ANYWAY, I think this is one of the best fanfictions featuring Glorfindel, and this one deserves so much more readers than it has! I'll admit, it wasn't what I expected it to be (in a good way), and I was reluctant to read it, I didn't even know it was a person-falling-into-Middle Earth story by the summary, but I certainly don't regret reading this! I cannot wait for the next update! Keep on writing! :)
GIRL chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Man, this story is too under-appreciated! Cuz this story absolutely rocks! n by the way, when r u gonna update ur other story (GLORFINDEL: The Complete Owner's Guide and Experience)?
Willowtuft chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
I liked it!
Mockingtale Bright chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
It's good you put the Author's Notes at the end, and not the beginning. Long author's notes that are before the actual story text tend to be off-putting.

Also- SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. I was under the impression that this story was dumped or on hiatus or something like that. Anyway, it's good to see Laura and Honor back together again, acting like real sisterly chums. I am looking forward to the adventures they will face together- y'know, getting into trouble and stuff.

Laura's a real mystery, and I sense that she has a lot of psychological problems- including the odd need to 'keep up to appearances'. Sounds like OCD really, or depression or something like that.

Anyway, oddly, when the story alert showed up in my email inbox, the link led to a notice that you shifted or altered your URL? Or maybe it's a glitch, because- .

Looking forward to your next update!
The Lead Mare chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Yay! I really liked this chapter! :)
KristalikaDragonfly chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
This story is amazing! I love the details and research you put into it. :)
La Femme Absurde chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
update?
IMJUSTRLLYEXICTE chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHOOOOO ALMOST THERE BABY YEAHHH
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Suggestion/Idea... Maybe Sehnae wanders off to the stable and climbs onto the back of a familiar horse, and ends up falling asleep there? That'd be cute... :)
ShueYun chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Thank you for the update! I was so excited to read it, and it was definitely worth the wait. I loved Sehnae's interactions with the adults again, and how she is getting closer to them. I'm looking forward to the reunion between her and Solreen. I'm wondering whether it will become clear that Sehnae is not a boy when Solreen is in the picture too. That being said, do you think of Sehnae as a male or a unisex name? It was a nice touch to make German sound like Dwarvish. Could Solreen's religion be Wicca? That's the best guess I have... You made a tiny reference to my country, so brownie points for that ;) Thank you again for the wonderful chapter!
luckyponygirl chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
Yay! A long awaited update! Another lovely, long and awesome update! :) Yay! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
First off - those were very cute scenes with Elrond and Glorfindel. Like really 'awwwww' inducing moments! The day in the meadow was a nice touch and I must say I like that you are really showing the father side to Elrond instead of the touchy elf lord. So many fan fics take the movie side of things which really made Elrond come across as ridiculously protective and a bit of a prat because everyone wanted to see Arwen and Aragorn happily together and he had some very real concerns. So yeah - kudos you guys :)
Love the flower song by the way :) it is interesting to see the balance between teenager Honor and elfling Honor...definitely glad I am not in her shoes! Then of course there is the fact that your story is very realistic and your characters are not perfect nor are they shallow, two dimensional things that make you roll your eyes and keep skipping onto the next story. I think I have said that before but it bears repeating...multiple times because I honestly get sooooo tired of fics that do not get it! :)
Anyways - thank you! It was a lovely update and I really cannot wait for the next chapter and maybe a reunion between two characters... :) oh and your AN at the end are quite awesome as is this FF effort to stay true to the characters, the story line and yet modify it so Honor and Laura fit in...
Good luck with your writing! and I hope life stays out of your way when it comes to writing! Luckyponygirl
Ariana chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I must say I really enjoy your stories and even more so the realism in them! It's a shame you haven't updated in a while but I will keep a lookout. :)
Mockingtale Bright chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
I very much enjoyed this chapter! I liked how you went in-depth about Honor's backstory and her character, as well as expanded about her relationship with Erestor, Elrond and Glorfindel. I cannot wait for the two 'siblings' to be reunited as well as their backstory to be explained further. It seems that all Elves seem to be big softies around elflings. And I really liked your depiction of Thranduil's relationship with the elf-lords of Imladris. I also very much admire the effort and work you put into each individual chapter, from writing songs to calculating storms :) And don't worry, I very much like your characterization of Elrond so don't think he's gone out of character!

As for IDEAS, well, how about a trip to Mirkwood in the future? Then you can dwell into Dol Guldur...Or an apprenticeship or something.

Anyway, about Laura's religion, judging from her sort of 'wisdom', the reference you made about the moon, I first thought: Irish! Druids! Stonehenge! But then I thought about my region's religions. I'm from Southeast Asia, so I suppose perhaps Laura's religion is Daoism? Kong Zi, or I believe you people are more familiar with Confuscious?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »