Reviews for Abduction
NemoAves chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
lol I hope he does.
Nintenderp1487 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
When I first watched the movie 'Paul', my interest in Paul and Tara sparked into a tiny flame. I didn't feed it; at least not on purpose. It grew on it's own. In my subconscious, the fondness of this, well, 'alien' couple grew into a pretty descent flame. I didn't really notice it was burning until I watched the movie a second time. The couple finally got my attention when it scorched me into noticing just how much chemistry they share, and how interesting this could be. When done correctly, there is so much that could be done with this couple.

So I went to fanfiction.

Yours was the first one I saw. I was lucky that it was, since it is arguably the best one out of all the stories involving Paul and Tara that exist. And your other two stories invloving them are right on par to this one.

It inspired me. I tried to craft a story, like this unusual hidden gem you have here, but I just can't. I can't capture their chemistry. I can't put into words just how much there is between Paul and Tara. So to put it bluntly: You are amazing. Your one-shot is quite enjoyable and worth more than two, no, three readings in a row. I hope you forgive me for such a long review, but I felt that I needed to tell you this. I feel like you would understand.

I hope I can construct a story this good. And I hope you will read it.
Mia chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Please write another chapter!
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
great work with the Paul/Tara smut. The images are now forever in . my mind. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012 Paul, for the sake of science, is an interstellar rapist? Glad this wasn't in the movie, or I would have rooted for the other side-cut him open!
Bladequeen2000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Lol, very nice. It was hot enough in this room and this got me sweating. I love the detail and I'm willing to bet that this will help a lot of fanfiction writers in this section with Paul/Tara scenes! It's helping me already! Great work and keep it up!
stretch the faunlet chapter 1 . 8/24/2012