Reviews for This Is Forever 11
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Loved it, it was really sweet
starphire555 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
3333333
just saying
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was so cute! I loved reading it!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
this was so sweet! i can't believe it is your first sailor moon fanfic. there's just no way! it was way too awesome ... you have nothing to worry about. you totally have a natural talent for serena/darien fics.

this was so beautiful . . . i love what serena did for darien, in terms of his parents. what a wonderful gesture. the end was so perfect too.

i loved it! great work! :)
Sam chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
that was amazing! and even better considering it was your first fic! i loved it!

sam x
youroneandonly1014 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was the cutest thing i have ever read.

you had me awwing the whole time. it was so good. you know what i'm gonna read it again. bye lol
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was SO sweet. I love the memorial. I was getting a little teary eyed. I also love the well placed rose in the ferris wheel. This story is just so kawaii that it makes me melt. Wonderful job. I don't know how to describe in words how much I love this.
Aerith Gainsborough2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Serena and Darien are my favorite couple. Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. Lovely story!
Romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I love Darien. I love Mamoru. Serena and Darien are my favorite couple. Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. I love every version of Sailor Moon, my favorite is the Japanese version. Great story! Serena x Darien and Usagi x Mamoru Forever!
Love Mamo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I love this story. Serena and Darien are my favorite couple. Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. I love the anime, manga and live action version. Serena and Darien have lots of sweet kisses. Usagi and Mamoru have lots of sweet kisses. They are the best couple ever. Your story is wonderful, romantic and touching.
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Cute. )
Kage Neko chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
*stares in awe* That was your _first_ fanfiction? Why, you'sa born author! This fic was so very well written. I loved it. WAFF, WAFF, and more WAFF.. -
Moonie chef chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
This fic is so sweet! It's a great little story!
Lillanya chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I think you did a wonderful job keep up the good work.
Rei Helen chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Too...sweet...teeth...rotting...Cute and well written, but a little too romantic...