Reviews for The Ship That Got Lost
Doombug chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
damn that was a good read, I really enjoyed this fairly lighthearted break from my usual perusal of the bloody and fairly dark stories of mass effect I usually read. Keep it up.
robb1068 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
What a great chapter! Very well done. Just perfect.
Alcandre chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
This is simply amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Ignore this, feels train, passing by.

Jokes aside, man, you're damn good at writting these. After i finished the game, i felt robbed, cheated out of those little blue aliens. This, you...more than makes up for it. So thank you for that.

Cat.
untitledmind chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
You've created such a wonderful family here and I can't wait to see more! :)
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
These are incredibly cute...and this from someone who can't usually stand cute. Nice job.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
?

Wasn't Vari relieving those memories with Liara and Shepard back in "All In The Mind"? She did see the funeral I thought… unless… Baby mind did not remember/understand? Just saw a bunch of people crying around a box?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Ya know, I know it's kinda bad. But I kinda want to request another scared!Liara story now… and not "tap-on-the-shoulder-boo" type. Time to even things out from this chapter of scared!Shepard.
Pluh chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
sweet an update to This story.
And omg the feels... they were all over this chapter...and that is why this chapter was absolutely brilliantly written. I was able to feel each of their emotions as they spoke to one another, especially when speaking of her father saving the galaxy and then for Vari to find out her dad...someone who blamed a gold fish for farting (hilarious )... a reaper killer and had acutely deified death, come back from it...a mythological creature of sorts ...was an actual living breathing person and her sire...yeah that would definitely scramble my brain for a while.

I'm trying and failing to express how great this chapter was so I'll say this... Perfect!
Tactical Muffin chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Awesome chapter. I loved the way you described Vari's thoughts and emotions, from feeling shocked and confused about the whole thing, to trying to make Shepard feel better. Most kids grow up thinking their fathers are superheroes only to later realize they aren't, but in this case, I guess it was the other way around. :)

Hope there's lots more!
GUEST chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I just loved it (:
Desert Sunrise chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I am surprised that Liara didn't know exactly what was being taught in the history classes and hadn't prepared her daughter appropriately before the school year started... Bad Shadow Broker! Bad! Having to tell them is bad enough, but hearing it from a teacher and not from your parents? oomph. A shot to the gut. No wonder Vari was slightly confused and frightened.
rakuzo chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Thank you for the update. I love this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Oh come on!

We had to do it! It was the only way to get to the Citadel on time! (Though it did feel good to break something of the Council's)
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 7/16/2014