Reviews for Dad's Got a Crush!
weedom chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow what a great story. This bout of insomnia was the bean thing ever because I got to read so many of your stories! Again I know it's been like two years but what did I read about more chapters to come...
MissMissingYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh. My. God. The cuteness of this fic nearly killed me!
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Such a sweet story!
God chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ben is just the best kid ever. This story is so sweet and cute and Ben... Just oh my god.
JillEsterNapier91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was an amazing Destiel fanfic. Wonderful Job! I loved it so much. All I can say is well, Fantastic Work!
omg chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
this fanfic actually brought me to tears
dapperswag chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Omg this was the best story I've read in a while. It was adorable! Well done!
meag chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Soooo heartwarming! Can we just make this reality? It would make me happy. Thank you for existing!
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
YAY! LOVED THIS! :3
totalizzyness chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Are reviews working today?
Aliniah chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved this fic! I swear meddling kids are the best cuz if it wasn't for them, things just wouldn't happen. Also, are there any tickets to that Dean vs. Cas wrestling match?
callietitan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was great and I loved every moment as always... now go update Til Death Do Us Part! NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
Lucifer the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I think is legit one of my fab stories! The relationship between Dean/Ben, Sam/Ben and Claire/Ben are simply amazing! I don't think this could have gotten any better! Siriusly keep up the awesome work! :D
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my God ADORABLE. I love the idea of Ben being as crafty and plotty as Dean. (And, frankly, we saw that on the show, when he called Dean and tried to get him back with Lisa.) And awkward, nerdy Cas needing a push, also, and Ben and Sam conspiring. I think my favorite scene was when Cas showed up at the end of Dean's workout. XD But the whole thing was ridiculously adorable and I love it. _
Anon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was fun without being overly saccharine, in other words, perfect! I love all the little details, especially the tomato sauce handprint, great tie in