Reviews for Of Teenagers And Ninjas
Mocha chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
KEEP GOING!
Amberpaw1999 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Dang I really hope you are continuing this story! I really love it, and I like your writing and the plot!
erihan chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
ooh i wonder what they will do to him.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is wicked and I'm loving the story so far. So detail and in-dept. Hayate and Eliot? Never saw this one coming. U need to update asap!
Torako-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
This is good! I can't wait to see where it goes. :)
erihan chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
this story is quite interesting, but there were a few spelling and grammar errors, if you want i can beta read for you. just send it to at gmail. look forward to more and hayate finally appearing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This seems really interesting! I feel like Eliot is a very unappreciated character. Please write more!
erihan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i do like this, its so rare to find yaoi fics for this series due to the abundance of breasts even in the japanese fandom, elliot is so cute i hope hayate wil rescue him and mei lin soon
CCKins chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like the story, it seems interesting. Although I'm not one for a Eliot x Hayate, I'd like to see where the story is heading and how it gets to the shipping.

Killed Gen Fu? He isn't one of my favourites, but it still seems a bit harsh... be careful if your going to kill off characters, some people may not like it!