Reviews for HalfBreeds Vs KidVsKat
nyanyanya22 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Ok Zim will not Destroy The Dib Thing and Coop as long as you upload more chapters.
Zim has to go because Dib and Coop found his .
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Interesting chapter, now I'm even more curious to find out what happens next. I'm glad to find someone else who doesn't approve of same-gender pairings like Coop and Kat. Most of the fanfics for Kid vs Kat pair them together which is a shame. I really don't understand why though. Personally, I like the idea of them being frenemies (but they wouldn't ever admit to being anything other enemies). Anyway, good job on this chapter! I can't wait for your next update.
StarxFlame chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Kin? What's a kin?
nyanyanya22 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
I these isn't uploaded...ZIM WILL GO MAD!I AM ZIM AND UPDATE OR I WILL JOIN FORCES WITH KAT AND DESTROY COOP AND DIB!WHAHAHA.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
woah woah WHOA! WHAT !? Did she just say ... FLYING! Well your good at leaving cliffhangers :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I was really excited to see that you updated. I've been looking forward to reading what happens next. Although the show probably would not have been quite this dark, if you compare it to other fanfics (such as the ones that pair Kat and Coop) this is close enough to make me happy. And there isn't anything inappropriate in it either (I try to avoid fanfics with curse words, graphic violence, and things like that) so it is a treat to find a good story that's mostly innocent. I'm looking forward to your next update. Great job on this chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Kat's reaction was pretty close to what I thought it would be. I can't wait to learn more about Skid. I'm curious about who (or what) Sangre is. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I'm really excited to see how Coop will react to Myr and Skid. Great job on this chapter! I'll be waiting for your next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Wow, Myr's reaction to that alley was odd. I wonder why she got so upset? An Earth-Cat coming along? Well, Kat's probably not going to like that... Good job on this chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Things are getting really interesting. Myr is interesting too. I can't wait to learn more about her. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews... It actually seems like something the show might have done. Most of the fanfics here make Kat a girl and pair him with Coop. There isn't anything wrong with making Kat a girl I guess, but it is really nice to see a story that is like the show was and doesn't mess with the character's genders. It's also interesting to see what Kat is thinking and saying since in the show we never really got to. This story is really good. I wish that there were more fanfics like this here. Good job!
nyanyanya22 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I love this masterpeice how can so few read it please update yoy wonderful thing you!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
woow ! Cool ! I like this story ! I didnt think guest could review ... Well I found out now :D
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Omigosh please update please!1 I beg of you, please! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a chocolate coated strawberry on top?
princesszora chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This is very intriguing! Please continue!
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I have a question how the heck can people not reveiw a great story like this one it is awesome i personally think it is a great fanfic ao far. Please update soon

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::)::):):):):)):):):):):):):):)