Reviews for Stuck in the Middle With You
deidaralover4evr chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I knew when I saw that this was last updated in 2012 that I would have my heart broken, but the summary made it too good to ignore.
As expected, my heart began to break as I reached the end of chapter four. All the cute Style moments and the beautiful possiblity of Bunny fade away. I carve more of your phenomenal story. I know it is a lot to ask after so many years, but could you please continue this story. It is one of the best Style and Bunny fics I have come across so far.
Hamburger Helper chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
This is the pick-me-up I needed for today, everyone is just being too damn rude and I can't take it, but this bundle of fluff, kawaiiness, cuteness, epicness and awesomeness in a raging ball of flamingo fire (which is pretty f*cking AWESOME. Like the fireworks.) is PERFECT. I hope to God that you never stop writing, you are AMAYZANG.
Too Damn Lazy To Sign In 'Coz That's Just How We
Roll, Plus I'm At My Grandparents And Have
Forgotten My Password With No Reference
Like, Oh Noes
Owlicious. Because I taste of owls. And it's
my legit username. I just felt like making
a reference to Homestuck just now.
I AM ONE WITH NIGHT.
that sounded real bad.
Oh wells :)
twoshotsofvodka chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
this story is so fucking sweet and cute and real, and so addicting to read. i love stan and kyle's married life and the way they are with their kids, and that their lives aren't pristine and perfect by any means, but it's just so stan&kyle, and that makes it perfect.

okay this wasn't as articulate as i'd hoped, but i really enjoyed this so hopefully there's more to it!
fallingwthstyle chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Aw, I really enjoyed this! I'm following it in hopes you come back to update soon.

Thanks for this!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DonGiovanni'sGhost chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeease update soon!
theOrange T A N G chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Extremely excited to see a new story from you. I find that your fics capture the essence of SP the best. Keep up the great writing!
QueenAly chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I absolutely love it plz continue :)
hnd411 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Please Update Soon! I'm like addicted to this story. I need, no. . . I have to know what happens next.
Ziazan chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Dude this story just has s o many feels jam packed into it it's ridiculous. I love your portayal of Stan and Kyle their happy domestic life is the cutest thing. And the growing relationship between Butters and Kenny is getting is so exciting!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
this is great! making a plan to read all of your fics )
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
This is so great! I lo lo love kenny and all his attitude.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Ohohoho Lindsay is a blonde and Hilary is a red head. I see what you did there. Of COURSE you wouldn't understand Kyle.
tmcala chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I totally called the surprise right away. Poor Stan :( This fic is still oh-so-cute!
Nighttime Mystery chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I am so happy u updated! I was starting to worry but now I've had my fix lol . Can't wait for the new one