Reviews for Rule of Thirds
arsehattery chapter 1 . 3/13
I just reread this and remembered how much I love it. :3
That was wonderful. The kiss at the end was wonderful. Everything was wonderful. I can't stop smiling. Gah. The kiss at the end, the last line, I don't know how to express my love of this. :) Sigh. I'm so happy right now.
smudge914 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Best line ever: "especially when it's staring him right in the face, pleading with him not to let the giddy sportsman kill it."
indie-writes-stuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Ahh I love this!
NarwhalLover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
really cute, and a brilliant dialogue!
Remus snorts. "Thanks."
"It was a compliment, babe."
"Feel free to not call me that." I just love that last remark haha!
Belandra chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love it. :)
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was a great ending. I like the idea! Fabulous job!
queenusagi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
AWwwww!
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awww, 'tis adorable :) I'm impressed with the details you put in this - for example Remus's relationship with his camera.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
:D!Ahahaha!oh god!Sirius,you are far too persistent for your own good,but again Remus would always be on his own otherwise!XD!I loved how you wrote James there from Remus's view and Sirius was just lovable!And Remus was absolutely cool!
Lizzy0308 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I know this is a one shot but it's so awesome. Love love love it. If there's more I don't want to miss out. Thanks so much for sharing
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You write their characters well. I'm glad you give Remus a bit of back bone. He really isn't as useless as a lot of fics make him.
amaya-chan22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Cute. I liked it. It practically captured Remus and Sirius as how they would be if they'd gone to uni. Ahh, who wouldn't want to make out with Sirius Black...*swoons*
Or Remus Lupin for that matter...
Ja ne!