Reviews for 4am forever
please continue
LiberatedAndFree chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
wow...just..wow.
Fayrin chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Sad... so sad. But nice work. I really like this one.
lovely-pumpkins chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Lovely, heartbreaking fanfiction. Really, the most perfect and sad I've ever read. I just sobbed and was shivering when I finished reading it, but I loved it anyway. You're a really great writer! When I was reading, I felt like I was reading something real, how Yukki would really be thinking and feeling. It's so perfect it hurts, I really really loved it. Thank you for writing something as beautiful as this!

L-P
27CansOfTuna chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I was so mad yuno, akise was so much better for yuki, loved your declatation of love there with yuki to akise.
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awwww :( so sad. but it was VERY good. VERY well written. i absolutely adore this pairing, and i can see Yuki feeling this way about Akise. great job 3
Narush chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So beautiful and yet so sad. You've made my cry and, geez, I don't regret it. Thank you for this.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very sad, but well written. I've almost started crying. I just hate Yuno! Why did she killed Akise? I feel sorry for Yukiteru too :(. Anyway, great story 3
Elzz chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i love this so much ddkshdjd it's so melancholic, but i don't feel mad at yuki, even though its sad it is sort of in a good way and ksgdjdhdi i love that