Reviews for A Thousand Years
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You're right. It's not bashing if it's true.
Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh... wow... just... unexpected... and... :D WOW
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
great story!:) so sweet!
black59 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was a heart warming story. Thank you!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was wonderful. I went to Dragon*con. I got to see Johm. He said the reason Jack never said out loud that he loved Ianto was it would make it to painful when he did die.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Go Rift!
marety chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice way of bringing Ianto back! :) Are you planning on adding more chapters? I'd love it if you did! :) Really good story... and really original plot!
I love Janto chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Sad. Love the ending. The new team is great.

Will there be more stories with the new team?
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
A gender swaping future Torchwood team, I like it. I'm glad Jack helped them not to make sure they didn't repeat his teams same mistakes. I'm so happy that Jack and Ianto got their happy ending and have forever ahead of them. I could easily picture Jack running a bar, after all the loss he's suffered he won't be wanting to always be the dashing hero.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Much happier ending than expected. Thanks for sharing!
CalliM chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This one is so lovely and the kind of thing I was hoping for when season 4 came out. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is great, I loved the plot and it was well layed out. I would love to see some spin off fics with the new team and how they react to Jack and Ianto. I could see Ianto and Willa trading tip while Jack and Heather flirting with each others partners. (I always wanted to see a au where Janto was female and this is close enough for me.)