Reviews for Under Pressure chapter 1 . 4/4
Perfect story from an awesome prompt and so wish this had been canon. Love Jody Mills character and you got her spot on dealing with an exhausted, sick and emotional Sam. Loved it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh wow! This is just so perfect. I love her. (You know I do - so jealous lol) And I really wish they used her more in the show. She's fantastic with both boys, but I particularly love her with Sam, because of ALL the other friends/family type characters in the show, Jody seems to be more connected to Sam. Or at least that's the impression I get. The likes of Bobby and Charlie and Cas, they're all more Dean's people. Sam never gets the friends. And with Jody, it feels like she not only is a good friend to him, but she's truly a mother type figure for him, and that makes me feel all mushy inside. Because Sammy never had a mum, and Jody lost her kid and *sniff*. They're made for each other, and I'm not being gross. I do NOT mean romantically!

And oh geez, I'm totally rambling, but I just loved this so much. Jody really rocked and was exactly what Sam needed and then some. xo
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I still believe Sam tried to figure where Dean was and not being sure he wasn't in heaven just didn't have a clue what to do. This was so sweet and something Sam would have done. Love motherly Jody. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
LOVE how you wrote Jody, and it was great to see Sam get some actual mothering.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I wish it had gone something like this. I wonder if anyone else feels like the writers of season 8 were idiots. It is so out of character for Sam NOT to look for Dean unless there was a very very good reason not to.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Jody is the best! Good story.
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 4/17/2013 pure freakin my...I wish thing had gone down that road...I love me some Sam/Jody.I love this story!Thanks!
Cruisingbug chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great storyline. Too bad they didn't go that route. I miss the Sheriff!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ayyy, I have the made heart broken! I have suffered with my Sammy, his desperation, his point of breaks, his depletion so but so palpable that tears were falling me. I was charmed with Jody's maternal treatment and the form in which it could extract this smile almost called hope. I would be charmed with reading the second part (probably third) where they prove the charm and it works and Dean returns and becomes jealous for Jody's attention, jajajajajaj, speaking seriously, I believe that it would be very pretty that you were following. From already thank you for writing
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hmmm, very specific prompt! Haha! I like it, LeahElisabeth!

And I like this story. I keep thinking of the boys as all alone now, but there are the few still around who probably would love to know they're still kicking and try to help them whenever possible. Jodie I can see as being one of those for sure!

As always, fun stuff. Thanks Kaz!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice Sam and Jody story. I like the way she just steps in and makes Sam listen to her. She would feel like mothering him, since he would drive himself into the ground trying to get Dean back. It figures Sam would be in such sorry shape that it would take three days for him to start to feel normal again.

Thanks for the story! :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
WOW I am blown away by this little one shot, I could so see this from start to finish, especially the ending with Jody and Sam standing like that staring at the impala.
Great stuff sweety
biggest hugs Shelley
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww, there will never be enough fic with Sheriff Mills in it, with her intelligence and feisty nature. I love her interactions with Sam, maybe because he never had a chance to know his own mom. Nice job!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That is so sad, even in its hopeful ending. I'm picturing Sam being like this right about now and it breaks my heart, especially how he crumples into silent tears. Sigh. Very nice Jody, and some comfort that feels like it's standing in for Dean, not replacing in.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Noooooooo, don't stop there please add another chapter with Dean coming back, you can't end it there.