Reviews for Heart of Thunder
redbudrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was great one shot.
maevelin chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Dark story but an enjoyment to read!
Terrible chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Terrible
ThinkTwice123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
love it! love dark klaus and caroline still loving him and staying by him despite everything that he does.
tasna chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
dude, you made me cry with joy and sweet love and passion at the same time... You rock,
HelloCutePanda chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story - very raw and real. I can see Klaus never being good. It just isn't in him. And Caroline - it is sad to see her like this. But that is what so good about this story - it makes you care.
LoveOblivious chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was, just, equal parts of beautiful and heartbreaking. You really captured that 'semi-abusive' relationship. And it's definitely how I would see a dark!Klaus acting.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good Story
KlarolinexDelenaxLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh how I love reading your stories, especially when they're about Klaus and Caroline . Such an amazing author or authors:)
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You're a powerful writer.
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It made me sad, it would have been redeemable had he said he loved her as well. Please write something happier next time
witchdrugs chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I saw people talking about this one on your tumblr and decided to check it out... Well, love it! Klaus isn't this dark on the show, but maybe he should be? I don't know, he was supposed to be the baddest vampire ever.
Anyway, I can totally see it. Really good, really well-written :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
hmmm although I DO NOT approve of this kind of things in real life (NO FUCKING WAY), this IS fiction and they're not exactly human anway. And the writing is really good too. :)
moon2012 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Klaus is dark and evil...but holding out hope that love can bring out a diff side even for the most evil person..nicely written though :)
KindOfAmy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This literally made my eyes water, and not just because of it being Klaroline but because it had to do with an experience I had personally. I can't even tell you how beautiful this is. I really don't have the words. I wanted to tell you this not just because you are an amazing writer, but because you affected me as a human being. Your words touched me. They soothe my aching soul. Thank you so much for this.