Reviews for Dead in the Knight
Lunar191 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
You killed Roland... like, permanently killed him. *feels betrayed*

It's interesting actually seeing the Church as some other organization and yet they're still keeping their tradition of having their main 12 keep the same appearances. Haha and it completely threw me at first when Sun was holding a gun.
Frosty Counsel chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
... That... That means... Roland never actually turned him...
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really liked the concept of L.I.G.H.T. ... it reminded me of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Marvel comics. Even if Ceo doesn't spend the rest of his life (or any of it) as an actual zombie, i would really love to see a series with all of the LSK members acting the capacity of their L.I.G.H.T. personas.
GhostoftheShadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I have an account, just too lazy to log in.

First complaint: WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT A SUN/CEO?

Okay, thats all. I quite liked the story.

Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Not my favorite but I still liked it.
15bubbles chapter 1 . 11/13/2012

T.T Sun! This is your fault! Because you remembered everyone's names perfectly, the zombie apocalypse occured!

QAQ Roland... If being permeated with light energy doesn't guarantee someone will be the most benevolent being ever, how could being surrounded by the dark corrupt you? Your willpower was probably stronger than that of the original Stone Knight!
Phireye chapter 1 . 8/29/2012

KuwaNeko chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I know this wasn't supposed to be a humorous story, but you had me 'pffft'ing throughout at least half of the story
It must be Sun's fault, his voice is just too sarcastic

loved all the parallels

lol, Sun learned Earth's not quite 'Earth Shield'. Nifty indeed
with such abysmal shooting technique, its not just nifty, but a necessity

poor Roland. that about both Grisia and Roland wanting to find a place to belong... heart breaking

and the end is really sad...

good that Ceo was fine though
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
If you wanna put in Judge (PLEASE put in Judge) you can always add another chapter :P like cleaning up the zombies or something, maybe a lead into normal routine for L.I.G.H.T. or something
That would be awesome XDD
I know it's completed, but one can still hope, right?
GrrBear chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sigh. That was just great. No other words to describe what I just read. 'L.I.G.H.T'? 'Agent Sun'? Oh my goodness you had me hooked from the first sentence. Continue to be awesome, and write awesome stories like this, alright? :)
For-good chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This makes me want to cry! Dear god, even if this is completed its SO touching.
It shows Roland (fan girl scream) helplessness and how all he wanted to do is fit in.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I am crying. I can actually see Ronald lying to Sun so that he would shoot him before he turned Dark. He knows Sun is some times too kind hearted to kill a former friend without a big reason (like killing a different friend and turning dark). Ronald will always be one of my favorite characters if only for the tragedies that seem to surround him. *cries in a corner* It's always Ronald. I'm just glad Sun manage to somewhat save Ronald in the novel.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012