Reviews for The Last Son, Book Four: Destinies
SAY, KNOW ANYONE WILLING TO COME UP WIth a story based on this shit?

- 'Beware the Superman' Trope
- Fallen Hero (Malin Rydén)
- Irredeemable (Mark Waid)
- Kingdom Come (Mark Waid)
- Lady Justice (Ken Ogino)
- Marshal Law (Pat Mills)
- Planetary (Warren Ellis)
- Powers (Brian Michael Bendis)
- Rising Stars (J. Michael Straczynski)
- Squadron Supreme (Mark Gruenwald)
- Supreme (Rob Liefeld)
- Supreme Power (J. Michael Straczynski)
- The Boys 2019 (Eric Kripke)
- Watchmen (Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons)

Emphasis on Fallen Hero (Malin Rydén), Irredeemable (Mark Waid), Kingdom Come (Mark Waid), Lady Justice (Ken Ogino) and The Boys 2019 (Eric Kripke).
Rhaza3517 chapter 13 . 4/16
Was wondering something: the four types or classes of movements in the Kryptonian martial arts listed in 'Iron Supplements' when Clark is bleeding off his solar energy in preparation for training later on with Bruce, are they actually listed somewhere in DC continuity, or did you put them into play here? Would love to find some in-depth background info on them somewhere. Still looking forward to the next chapter, my friend. Keep at it; anything worth doing is rarely simple. Peace.
Cheese-Eyes Bread Dragon chapter 15 . 1/1
Damn, did I weridly feel bad for Omega Red, kinda reminds me of Steve, finding out everything you knew was gone, even if he was a killer
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 15 . 12/18/2018
Oooh, Captain Marvel and Black Adam?
rmarcano321 chapter 15 . 11/23/2018
War Simulations rock!

Senna Trinus could be a bit more creative.
Watchmen1985 chapter 15 . 11/12/2018
RIP STAN LEE
Tito-Mosquito chapter 15 . 10/12/2018
I knew this chapter will include Omega Red! :)

I sense some growing tension between SHIELD and Cadmus. I'm guessing it will escalate like the Cadmus story arc in JLU, with the only thing that will get them to call a truce is when Apocalypse and/or Darkseid arrives.

I predict that Maria Hill will defect to Cadmus.

Lex is becoming the villain he's destined to be. But will we see him redeem himself near the end of the fanfic?

So now we got another 4th wall-breaking character? O_o

I see we'll have Captain Marvel/Shazam and Black Adam in the next chapter! Will Namor show up, just to have someone notice their resemblance? xD Either way, I can't wait! ;)
celtcath74 chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
"SHAZAM"
erica.phoenix16 chapter 15 . 10/3/2018
You put in Kamala Khan and her family?!

Sweet!

Thanks for updating. :)
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 15 . 9/29/2018
Okay, reread of this book and the last one is finished, I have reread the first two so many time I can probably quote them. Damn this was really good and like other's have said take as much time as you need to do it right. Also I think I am seeing a theme in the 4 evils that make up the Darkness that makes up our Heroes final trial, they are all enemies of Krypton. The Warlord: Apocalypse was sealed by foreign mages who may at some point were allies of Krypton, The Tyrant: Darkseid used Krypton to try and find the Anti-Life Equation and when they started to grow too strong for his liking had them offed. The Machine: Brianiac could have saved Krypton but chose to save itself and let the world and culture that created him burn. And lastly we have the Beast: the obvious suspect for this is Doomsday and if that is true it would be an epic battle to end the series on... but I have another idea on who this might be or should I say WHOM. I speak of the shame of Krypton, I speak of... The WORLDKILLERS.
Melvin chapter 15 . 9/26/2018
This Is Just...Awesome!. How Do You Write These Long Books And Yet Evrything's just Great. I Cant Wait For Shazam's Arrival. Plus In The Long Future When Will Supes Face Doomsday? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Shinobi scribe of the kage chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
With magneto down ain't pietro the leader of genosha and can you add corn like a pseudo mentor for Puerto
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 15 . 9/16/2018
that was from me, sorry I had no idea why it didn't show my name on it. but its great to see you active again and hope to see more chapters of Ben 10 stoked fanfic as well!

"Great to see ya again and thanks for closing up the chapter before DP could spoil the moment, but he just ruined the best part of a coming betrayal! Now I'll never get it out of my head!

And what is up with Brock...unless, no, no, too soon. He couldn't have got it already.., can he?

Seems Slade and sinister have a history, probably from the game you mentioned. Had sinister knew The Merc was working for Cadmus, he'd probably send a clone in his place then spend an hour with Deadpool."
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Things really were a mess this chapter. Fights that really should not have taken place, if Slade was less violent he could have easily followed Logan and Laura and then stepped in towards the end of the fighting to reap greater rewards and have his team observe how the League and Avengers fight. Well, after writing that, I realize the problem. His team, and I use the term loosely, aren't exactly a cohesive bunch with good track records for team loyalty, with some having less than stellar sanities.

That preview is one that does excite me. Black Adam and Shazam showing up. That'll shake things up.

Until next time.
Finmonster chapter 15 . 9/11/2018
Nice chapter! Especially liked the introduction to Omega Red. Interested to see how you handle Black Adam and Shazam next chapter. Keep up the good work!