Reviews for The Last Son, Book Four: Destinies
Beast Mode92 chapter 12 . 3/17
I love this story can't wait to see more. Hope to see more of the power pack at some point Nd the suicide squad. Also maybe you can have apocalypse take the place of thanks and make Black Bolt usage terrigen bomb see how the world reacts to inhuman addwdcto the mix. If you do that at 'll please don't make it harmful to mutants.
Big Fan of your work, have read all of the Last Son Stories up until the last update. Can't wait for the next one, whenever that is. As a fanfic writer who is also in the service, I can understand who difficult it is to find time to write when you are almost always working with very little time off. I was wondering if you'd been watching Arrow, Flash, Legends of the Tomorrow, Gotham, Agents of Shield, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Young Justice or Luke Cage because I have some characters from those shows I think you should consider using in future chapters of the series.

Marvel Heroes: Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Phil Coulson and his team, Kate Bishop, Quake, Ghost Rider, Striker, Hazmat, Mettle, Falcon, Songbird, Cloak, and Dagger

Marvel Villains: Kilgrave, Cottonmouth, John Garrett, Ultron, Kang the Conqueror, Blizzard, Absorbing Man, Abomination, the Leader, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Bastion, Graviton, Baron Zemo, the Beetle, Vulture, Sandman, Hydro Man, Venom, Carnage, and Nuke

DC Heroes: Spartan, Wild Dog, Ragman, Speedy (Thea Queen), Arsenal (Roy Harper), Firestorm, Kid Flash, Zatanna, John Constantine, Catwoman Grifter, Commander Steel, Detective Harvey Bullock and the GCPD MCU, Atom, and Gear

DC Villains: Damien Darhk, Ras al Ghul, Malcolm Merlyn, Double Down, Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne), Zoom (Hunter Zolomon), Savitar, Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Enchantress, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, Dr. Light, Toyman, Count Vertigo, Mad Hatter, Theo Galavan, Carmine Falcone, Sportsmaster, and Dr. Psycho
JThorpe5 chapter 12 . 1/27
I wonder if Clara and her abilities are connected to swamp thing and the Green
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
When will the next chapter be up?
celtcath74 chapter 12 . 12/14/2016
Great chapter. Now that Frost is at the Institute, is the bond between Scott and Jean going to get tested? Can't wait to see Dr. Fate.
Designation M chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
The Beast wouldn't be Doomsday by any chance?
JP-Ryder chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
Great to read this fic again.

Emma joins the X-Men, boy now that is surprising even the twist with her connections with Kal.

Also this Beast, I wonder who could it be? I wonder if it relates to Garfield Logan, aka Beast Boy of the Doom Patrol? In fact, if you're going all in for the DC and Marvel crossover, have the Doom Patrol be there as a team to rival the X-Men, since they are alike. Maybe Beast Boy can hook up with Raven and then he awakens his inner Beast, thus Trigon ready to use him to unleash the Beast to the world that only Raven can stop him.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
WhoLoverFTW chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
The beast! Of course! It be DOOMSDAY!
Micheal the Archangel chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Wow, this story, this SERIES is simply, in layman's terms, INCREDIBLE!

Been a big fan, and have been reading the other stories, but wanted to check out this new chapter first. Currently on chapter 23 of book 3.

This is an incredible world you have created, and I can only see it becoming even better as time goes by.

You know I have long liked Ali and Clark in your book series, their relationship so organic and natural, but I have to admit, you got my almost pulling for Clark and Emma. That long road to redemption she has to make, their old friendship, the rekindling of their friendship, and maybe hints of what could have been more. Ooooh it just screams of drama, and a fresh new direction for the man of steel, and Ali. Course this is your story, you do what you want, but I'm just saying, trying something new might not be too bad later down the line.

Did I ever mention how much I love how interlinked Clark and the League are on missions? No? Well I do! I love it soooo much! I tell you one thing that I have been dying to see in this universe, is maybe someone like Utau takes a look into the future and finds that the X-Men, Avengers, and Clark and the League are all caught in a three way war with each other, a passing vision, or a prophecy of what may come their way!

Could you imagine if you could adapt the Trinity War story from DC in your stories, and have all three hero teams fight one another over Pandora's Box? Even better, could you imagine the Crime Syndicate, lead by a truly evil version of your Clark, invading and uniting all the villain factions under their banner? Can you say GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST!? It would be incredible.

Very interested in the inclusion of Vandal Savage to the story. him and Selene, that there is a match made in hell if ever I saw one, but strangely enough it works. This little Cabal that Selene and the others have going on, are there other surprise members like Vandal waiting to be revealed? Cause I have a mighty fine suggestion for a member.

Above I mentioned adapting Trinity War, and by default, Forever Evil into this story, but imagine if the Outsider managed to infiltrate Selene's cabal, offering them much in the way of information, and technology from his world, and also helps them swell their ranks with super villains, under the guise of creating a formidable army to deal with all the rising heroes, but in truth is building up this army for the eventual arrival of his masters, the Crime Syndicate. How pissed, or turned on, do you think Selene would be at the arrival of Ultraman?

Now dropping down the what Irene said about the upcoming dangers, The Warlord (Zod) The Tyrant (Darkseid) The Machine (Brainiac) and the Beast (Doomsday). All individuals that have caused big blue the biggest headaches of all his enemies, not counting canon Luthor. I got a feeling that the bigger danger of these four is gonna be the Beast. The doom and destruction he brings is never good for Clark, and this time others might also get in the way of things...not very good to think about. Looking forward to seeing these guys bring the pain to Clark and the others.

Though honestly, with all these dangers popping up, it seems like your gonna have to go hard to top yourself with all the good work your doing right now. Might I suggest...the Anti-Monitor?

With all the cosmic trouble Clark draws to earth, it is only a matter of time before the great destroyer of the DC world makes his appearance. Could you imagine in this world that the people of Krypton in this universe were the ones who sealed him away in the anti-matter universe, and after all the destruction and chaos that Clark has to face, he somehow manages to break free, and prepares to launch the greatest Crisis that Clark and all his friends and allies have ever come across...the Crisis War!

Anyway that's my rant for the evening. Once again, great fan, love your work, cannot wait to see more from you, and hope you update as soon as you possibly can.
HaywireEagle chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Going to be honest. Dazzler's relationship irks me greatly for a great number of reasons. I'd prefer Emma for the sake she actually is half-way fleshed out. THAT and there would be none of this soulmate crap that had persisted since book one. Unrealistic gag inducing fairy tale tripe. That and the deus ex machina is rather tiresome.
Tito-Mosquito chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I knew this chapter will be about Gambit's past with Belladonna and the thieves and assassins guild.

I almost forgot about the other girl teenage Clark was with. So it turned out to be Emma Frost. :O And Selene was responsible for their break-up. So she knew about Clark already.

Now we Emma Frost working with the X-Men. Can't wait to see everyone's reaction. :D

I see this time Belladonna doesn't have any feelings for Gambit, unlike in the comics and the episode from the 90s cartoon. I'm glad she got off easy in this version.

Awesome! Now you're bringing Vandal Savage into the story. :D At first I thought it was Ra's al Ghul. Savage and Selene, they definitely belong together. This is another ship I might like. Does this mean you're gonna include elements from the Arrowverse? Like having Green Arrow, Flash, and Hawkgirl fight him personally? Does he have the same backstory as the Arrowverse version, or will it be his comics backstory? If the latter, that would make him even older than Selene, how old is she I don't know. But if Savage has his Arrowverse backstory, will the reincarnation love triangle between John Stewart, Hawkgirl, and Hawkman be added to the equation? And somehow involve Apocalypse? Well, I can't wait to see how any of this might play out.

I wonder if Aresia plans to crash their girl's night out as revenge for their part in her defeat? Will we see Raven again? Who could the four eggheads be? I know Mr. Fantastic is one of them. Do they include Tony Stark and Henry Pym?

Hmm, I have a feeling New York City will be sent to the Phantom Zone or the Negative Zone.

Can't wait for more! :)
MR11 chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Wow candle savage is now in also you mentioned the beast which I believe and hope its doomsday will introduce the death of superman chapter? that will have a mighty impact on the dc and marvel world keep up the good work
CMR Rosa chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Great chapter, Vandal Savage working with Selene, that can,t be good, interesting idea Emma being connect to Clark.
Finmonster chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Great chapter! I admire the choice to base the story around something as low key as a gang war and the inclusion of the Thieves and Assassin Guilds. Not many writers are willing to delve into Gambit's past like that. Interesting twist on having Emma have a connection to Clark and I'm really liking your continued build up of Selene as a villain. Question, is Clara a reworking of Clara from the Runaways, since they have the same name and powers? Also, love the introduction of Vandal Savage and his connection to Selene. So, the Warlord is Apocalypse, the Tyrant is Darkseid and the Machine is Brainiac, then I'll have to say the Beast can only be Doomsday. What a finale that will be! Keep up the good work!
cra0422 chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
ALL HAIL THE RETURNING KING OF CROSSOVERS! Glad to see you back!

First of all, I really enjoyed this chapter. Having seen Remy’s family dynamic, it’s no wonder he wanted to get out of New Orleans. I agree with MarvelMaster616 in that Remy and Belladonna can’t be in the same room without wanting to hit one another, and Remy seems to feel that way about the rest of his family except Clara and Tante Mattie (BTW nice shout out to New Orleans cuisine with her). There’s no way that Jean-Luc would want to take control of the Fortress of Solitude or Sentrius for himself, so he had to be wanting to obtain them in order to sell them to the highest bidder.

Clara definitely is the “white sheep” of the LeBeau clan, although Remy I’d consider a “gray sheep” nowadays. I like how she’s trying to improve the world with plants (fitting with her powers) but as to her trying to make up for something, the only crime she’s committed was being born into a lousy family. Her mother reminds me of those mothers who push their daughters into music, dancing, etc. in order to relive some past glory or to live vicariously some prestige they never had when they were young. Tante Mattie nailed it when she said Clara wasn’t her “personal dress up doll”. I thought it was funny how Remy was acting as the overprotective sibling when she and Mitch were together.

I know you hinted at something in the past between Clark and Emma but you really showed it here. I can definitely see Selene messing with a relationship that Clark might be in for the sole purpose of hurting him. That “woman” can carry a grudge like nobody’s business. It makes you wonder how Emma might have turned out if she’d been able to remain in contact with Clark. While I doubt they’d be in a relationship today, she could still have become a better person than the White Queen. As to her living at the Institute, having to be surrounded by a bunch of hormonal teenagers with mutant powers and Clark’s world-saving might be a greater punishment than going to prison, lol. I want to make a couple of song recommendations for the next chapter concerning Emma’s past with Clark and his relationship with Allison: “What Might Have Been” by Little Texas and “Unanswered Prayers” by Garth Brooks.

It seems the Masters of Evil are still around. I know that Kryptonian tech is DNA-coded so only Kryptonians can use it but now that I think about it that doesn’t mean they couldn’t try to create a version of their own or least have it be inspiration for something else. It seems that Shinobi Shaw is still the spoiled brat who thinks everyone should bow down and give him whatever he wants. As to Selene and Vandal Savage being in a relationship, talk about an unholy union.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. If this is what you give us when you write then take your time in doing so. I’m so looking forward to the next chapter.