Reviews for The Last Son, Book Four: Destinies
Garrek chapter 13 . 4h
Please don't think of yourself as an empty space. You are not. The military is not for everyone and there is life beyond it. Write when you can and know that it will get better.
Tito-Mosquito chapter 13 . 15h
You just take care of yourself, man. :)
NorJC chapter 13 . 11/6
Dude, please take care of yourself. And please don't ever think of yourself as empty space. Your talent is a gift to us all, so don't beat yourself up. Good luck and godspeed.
not for granted chapter 13 . 11/1
I understand completely that real life will take precedence over writing fanfiction, and you have my deepest sympathies.

Continue the good work.
Finmonster chapter 13 . 10/27
Life happens, it's understandable. Keep up the good work!
Pyeknu chapter 13 . 10/27
Just saw your note. Keep your spirits up, friend. The military isn't for everyone; I ran into the same situation back after I served six years around the time the Cold War ended. It's not the end of the world.
darksnider666 chapter 1 . 10/25
It's all good, I can understand life getting in the way of things you love but take whatever time you need, your fans will be here when you come back
celtcath74 chapter 13 . 10/22
Take the time that you need. Your stories are worth the wait.
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 13 . 10/20
As an avid reader, I myself find it difficult to write in times of stress. I understand what you have written here. I only ask that you write for your enjoyment as well, otherwise you’ll find this website as hell.
imperator277 chapter 13 . 10/19
It is good to hear from you. I am very truly sorry that the past year has been So hard for you. But you should not think we will not support you. You are an awesome writer and a great man for serving your country. Don’t ever doubt that. You have so many fans who have been missing you and worried about you. We cannot wait to read more of your chapters. Keep up the good work and welcome back. We look forward to more awesome updates. You matter to us.
agent222 chapter 13 . 10/17
I am truly sorry to hear that your career with the Canadian Forces must end, and, that something in your life has caused you such pain. However, I'm glad to hear that this mixed marriage universe will be resuming it's story.
Good to hear from you
RAZzEN chapter 13 . 10/16
Dude, you've never let us down. It's been an honor to be able to read what your works, try not to beat yourself up too much, give yourself some time before getting back into the flow of things, mental health is extremely important. You are important. Wish you the best of luck, my thoughts are with u :)
Wolfman2010ism chapter 13 . 10/16
Great to have you back man, your stories are probably my all time favorites.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 13 . 10/15
You have my deepest sympathies, my friend. Good luck.