Reviews for The Last Son, Book Four: Destinies
HeWho'sComplicated chapter 16 . 4/3
It's probably become obvious but I have a habit of leaving some kind of response to each chapter of stories I really enjoy. I love how you've really captured some of the iron will of Teth Adam (I won't call him Black Adam yet, he needs the official naming I suspect you have in the works) in that he's almost a quintessential antihero. Desires to put a stop to the bad guy but is willing to cross lines to do it. On that same general topic, do I get the feeling that Adams blessings of Isis comment has a few hints toward Ms. Adrianna's future? As always, keep up the good work and may this review find you well.

Sincerely,

Michael Webb aka HeWho'sComplicated
HeWho'sComplicated chapter 13 . 4/2
There's no need for self condemnation like this! You have had a rough go of things as of the writing of your note. I'm just glad that you're able to keep moving forward with life. Take all the time you need to improve yourself. I'm a former US Marine as well as a casual writer so I understand how military life and the pressures of writing can take a toll. Those of us who are fans of yours will be patient and as supportive as we are able to be. I hope this "review" of a sort finds you in a better state then when this note of yours was written. That being said, if you require someone to talk to, I'll be happy to listen.

Best wishes,

Michael Webb AKA HeWho'sComplicated
HeWho'sComplicated chapter 12 . 4/2
Your entire series has become a favorite read of mine, especially during this craziness regarding coronavirus. I have nothing bad to say at all regarding anything I've read but I'm curious about something. The end of The Big Uneasy has Irene mention the Four Forms of Darkness. I recognize The Warlord would be Apocalypse, The Tyrant would be Darkseid, The Machine is Brainiac, would that make The Beast Doomsday?
Miriam1 chapter 16 . 2/1
It has taken a reread to get back on track with your story.

Wow... I am completely unfamiliar with Teth-Adam, but I see he is not one of the good guys. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't seem to be in force.

I hope something good happens to Adriana.

I feel a battle is coming up, but I don't know what you have in mind.

I look forward to reading your next installment.

Sincerely,
Miriam
bee14ish chapter 16 . 1/11
Why make Shazam so damn young? 15 years?! What kinda sense does that make?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2019
So glad to see this chapter, and now I have to wait for the next. Awesome work.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
Thanks for updating. :)
Tito-Mosquito chapter 16 . 12/5/2019
Welcome back, man! ;)

Now we got Black Adam to deal with, who will do whatever it takes to stop Apocalypse.

I figured that the hostage girl would be Isis. I also have a feeling Black Adam will manipulate her into joining his side.

Is David planning to double-cross Apocalypse? I guess I'll find out in part 2.
morring star chapter 16 . 11/25/2019
Cant wait for the next chapter hope it comes out quicker if life allows this great read.
Agent Reptile chapter 16 . 11/12/2019
I am so happy to see you posting again and I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you so much as I I hope that the original Captain Marvel and Venom show up.
Quathis chapter 16 . 11/11/2019
Good to have a magic expert around to help Shazam off the ground. And, you know, not get murdered by an old powerhouse who is greedy for power. Until next time.
mossfire chapter 16 . 11/10/2019
Is John Constantine, Jason Blood, or Ghost Rider going to show up?
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 11/10/2019
Ooooh epic reveal of Black Adam!

And two, Black Adam, Shazam, both there? Oh, Nur will be fit to tie!

But...BLack Adam's twin?

Huh, who would that be, like, is he from DC? Hmmmm~
Grim T Reaper chapter 16 . 11/10/2019
Nice to see an update, and we finally get Shazam and Black Adam, heh. I wonder how long it'll take Supes to put two and two together and figure out Shazam is who Merlin was talking about.

As for Ali, yeah, that's kind of the reaction i thought she'd have. They need to come up with a way for Sentrius (and the Fortress' security systems) to tell Ali and Galatea apart, maybe Alison could suggest Sentrius tag her with a sub-dermal implant or something, or Ali could use her own personal -Krytonese- password for everything, idk.

As for Adrianna, i just looked her up on Wikipedia, interesting...Hopefully she won't end up dying in this fic, and she'll be able to eventually guide Black Adam down a more...less dark path.

Nice seeing Julian again, I was wondering what he was up to.

As for Billy Batson...yeah, he's got quite the learning curve to climb. hopefully he won't be as cringey as he was in the JLU cartoon.
Jay Man1 chapter 16 . 11/10/2019
Billy Batson joining the crew, I am excited to see where this goes. Loved the new chapter and it is always good to see this story is still going strong.