Reviews for The Last Son, Book Four: Destinies
At some point u have to have a marvel character that can go toe to toe with superman it should be sentry/void sentry or blue marvel or some one who doesn't click with supes

Power Girl's bitch fits both here and with the U.N. needs to be addressed and have a backlash

Since superman has a history of working with the government please do a civil war arc that has permanent repurcussions
Black Sector 5 chapter 1 . 5/18
Hey, I think you should Firestorm, Negasonic Teenage Warhead (The Deadpool Version), Detective Harvey Bullock, and Chronos somwhere down the line
You should add Superboy
Big Fan of your work, hope to get an update soon, would like to see the characters Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Sandman, Clayface, Chameleon, Ras al Ghul, Catwoman, Abomination, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, and Chronos eventually. I think you should also use characters from Arrow, you need to make Kingpin a bigger threat, make him the schemer he is in the Daredevil Netflix series
Ghost rider should appear in the next chapter .
Drgyen chapter 11 . 3/21
I don't understand why you have to go off the bat to bash Maria Hill and Booster Gold as cocked-up characters.

Sure Maria Hill was a by-the-book brown-noser, and her portrayal in Civil War was fascist. But please , you could make changes to her as a lawfully good person like her depiction in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Also, the same goes for what you did with Booster Gold. I agree with the other reviewers that BG is arrogant but does have good intentions. But how he is suddenly treated by other heroes, especially by Power Girl, it is so sudden and it is like you are subtlety voicing your "political" opinion on "how heroes are suppose to be."

Frankly, it was really out of character for Power Girl, or whatever", suddenly go ballistic like she has PMS. I don't like it. And I STILL don't like her.
darksnider666 chapter 11 . 3/2
I was wondering if you were gonna bring Booster Gold into this. This was awesome. Please keep it going, I love your stories, reading them inspires me to at least try and get my fanfic idea written.
In the comics, Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul have a son named Damian. Maybe you could introduce him at some point.
ray chapter 11 . 1/19
can't wait for next chapter and mimic is soon to become parasite also question will doomsday come soon and if so can hulk fight him.
NorJC chapter 11 . 1/1
Glad to have you back. Though I do agree that their attitude about Booster trying to make a living was irksome. As long as it isn't illegal, I don't see why Power Girl got so angry about it and J'onn should have stepped in to tell her to knock it off. Her attitude only made the situation worse in regards to Booster and Mimic.
Finmonster chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Great to see a new chapter. Happy to see you introduce Blue Beetle and Booster Gold and I'm interested in where you go with Mimic/Parasite. Hope to read more soon!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Hm, good chapter. Sorry it took me so long to finish it. Doesn't usually take me three weeks, that's what happens when you get distracted.

So, judging from the hint you gave in the last chapter, my guess about Booster Gold was right. So, Blue Beetle, not really familiar with him, though I loved Slade's reaction to that goop he got covered in, must have been some pretty nasty stuff.

As for Lex...damn...I'm guessing that's the prototype of his Power Suit? Nice. And we got a bit of a hint to a future chapter involving Joker from Deadpool, nice, i've always liked Joker (at least, Hamill's version of him)

Looks like Jones is heading down a steep slope, I get the impression he's not going to be with the X-Men much longer. Though I don't get this idea he has that he 'made' Allison who she is, I certainly don't remember her having a stalker in recent chapters either, unless that happened "off screen".

Hm, judging by the end Author Note, i'm guessing the next chapter focuses on the plotline involving The Eternal, the Thieves and the Assassins Guilds, I remember thinking about that episode from the old X-Men cartoon just before this updated was posted, lol. I know the Thieves Guild was mentioned once in Evolution.
OMAC001 chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Finally! These long waits are murder! Had a feeling Mimic would go bad. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tito-Mosquito chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Is that Traci 13?

Is Booster Gold and Skeets from the same time period as the Legion of Super-Heroes? Will the year 2099 AD have a part in your story, or the series in general?

Deadpool seems to be breaking the 4th wall more frequently in every appearance. xD

Deathstroke recognizes Batman. Uh-oh. He might easily narrow down suspects. Will this lead to a similar confrontation to "Beware the Batman"? I can imagine their fight will be similar to Green Arrow and Deathstroke in "Arrow". :D

Sounds like the next chapter will be about Gambit's past engagement to Belladonna.
Aztec13 chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I have thing to say blue beetle , spiderman team up