Reviews for Pointed
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 19 . 8/26
Hot DAMN. Honestly even without the sex (though, let's be honest, that was well done) I like the way you've been describing how it feels to feed. It makes it, yes, intimate, but also less terrifying for the human involved.

Great job. All 19 chapters were amazing and I'm extremely grateful you decided to write this piece.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 18 . 8/26
Extremely beautiful! Ya know, I sort of thought it last chapter, but before that I was clueless haha. I loved every bit of this! :D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 17 . 8/25
Aw man that was SICK. Sick as in cool haha. Holy shit Emma was so awesome!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 16 . 8/25
OH MAN. THAT LAST SCENE IS LIKE AN AWESOME ACTION SHOT. YES YES YES.

This chapter had me on the edge of my seat. Every second was a new feeling.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 14 . 8/24
ANITA WHY. Oh man, shit is going down and I'm so ready!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 13 . 8/24
Tensions are rising!

You've created this very intricate and detailed world and I love every second of reading about it.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 8/23
YUP. SIDNEY IS HELPING HER AND CORA IS A BITCH PER USUAL.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 8/23
Ah. So THAT'S why Sidney didn't give her blood from her source. Somehow he knew. I know he did (at least, I think I do lol).
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 6 . 8/22
Holy hell. I love BA Emma with all my heart.

Also, sarcastic Henry and Regina are my favorite people.

I also like the casual tone of unusual things in fanfiction, so the way you write certain things is pure gold.
Brooklynswan chapter 19 . 7/5
This story was amazing! Thank you so much!
Brooklynswan chapter 4 . 7/3
Yees! Emma is Regina's!
javalover27 chapter 19 . 5/28
OMG! I freaking loved this story. I am so glad that it was recommended for me to read. I have read it twice in the last few hours cause I loved it that much. I love the chemistry between Regina and Emma. The family chemistry between Emma, Regina, and Henry just gives you so much feels. I was so freaking happy to read in the author's notes that you will sometime again visit this universe again. I so look forward to reading it. Thanks for a great story and sharing it with us.
01shane01 chapter 19 . 5/16
Bloody amazing. Bravo.
Sequel?
zattine chapter 19 . 5/9
Essa história é perfeita! Amei
Sky chapter 19 . 5/9
Really quite a page turner. Any sequel? Maybe a grahamXruby pairing. Anita becoming a good wolf of storybrooke.