Reviews for Pointed
kpop1392as chapter 19 . 11/18
I enjoyed reading this story a lot, from the beginning to the end. This is a very unique story and I like your use of the characters and the places where parts of the story was set. I love the little witty remarks the characters make and the slow burn SQ.
Ou81T chapter 18 . 11/15
That was awesome! Keep up the great work!
MuffinRamsey chapter 19 . 10/27
What an awesome story. Edge of my seat the whole time. Well done!
Nindira chapter 19 . 10/20
You know ive been looking for the for a good supernatural ouat verse and ive found one or two good ones. Bu i never thought id find THE supernatural ouat verser. This is by far the best AU vamp were supernatural ouat fic out there. Loved everything about it. Since the myths to your implement of the characters. Too many details i loved and i cant wait to check if there's more since there are still some questions unanswered.

If i have to keep a line from the fic would be "the rumor is that before she was born? 'Regina' did not yet mean 'Queen.'" I don't know why but that left me with an epic sense of the fic heheh. Anyway im in the moon over this fic right now. Nothing will top it ever.
painted-maypole chapter 1 . 10/20
Love this story! Thank you for sharing
Tacosmaster chapter 19 . 9/26
Wow this was an awesome story. I really loved it.
Adaobi chapter 7 . 9/4
I see why you had that warning...
Adaobi chapter 6 . 9/4
This chapter was awesome! I'm currently reading this as an ePub, I had to stop for a sec and sign in to comment. I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this, but I'm glad I'm finally reading it now.
Skyeberrys chapter 19 . 8/26
Well this was my first AU story I've read and I absolutly LOVED it! One of my fave fave fanfics! I sure hope to see more in this story.. :)
This is my most favorite story ever! I wish there were more stories like this. Vampire Regina is my guilty pleasure. I look forward to the day you ever do a sequel or some sort of one shot. Thank you so much for writing this!
Jade18 chapter 1 . 7/20
This story is truly one of the best I have read in a long long time! Everything was good, the action, adventure, horror, romance. A I really hope to see more stories like this one.
Goshhh never thought i would ne into A SQ Vampire Story BUT THIS WAS SO GOOODDD
BadassBiotic chapter 13 . 7/10
This story destroys me... or at least my social life... but it's worth it :D Since two days I'm constantly reading your fanfiction, even at work (!) - I can't stop, I'm so hooked. I even skipped going to the cinema with friends because I wanted to read! Your story is so awesome!

Oh and by the way, ignore our obviously jealous "guest" - your paragraphs aren't to long, they are just fine.
What was the point in adding the Anita/Granny story into the last few chapters? If granny had been a more prominent character from the beginning I would undersfand, but it felt like it was just filler and slowed the story down.
You had Henry acting like a kid in the first few chapters and then in the last few like an adult. Be consistent with your characters.