Reviews for Butterfly Dust
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i enjoyed it very much! i'm a fan of these two and i'm so glad someone- that means YOU- had written a very human-like melfina and gene! you're so good! _
esotaria chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wai! Been so long since I've read an Outlaw Star fic. That was beautiful; I got goosebumps myself! _ Aah, Gene and Mel...I need to watch Outlaw Star again. *subsides into crazy mumbles*
Aejavu chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Another cute one! your good at fluffiness...
Esquiteisha chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I love your fic. this is the best I 've read all night. WOW
Player Number One chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
i did enjoy it. normally i dont read fan fiction but your friend C.C. lea recomended you to me. i really liked this story.
Marli8907 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
aww, how sweet. I loved it. I love all the things u do, or all the things i've read that u've done. That's just the sweetest!
Jackalman 99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Well done. I enjoyed it, finding this story well written and thought out unlike most of the garbage on this site.
Melfina26y chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
awww! i luf it! it's so kawaii! _ go Gene & Mel! whooo! o.o;;; sorry, i'm hyper after reading dat. i always get hyper after reading stories. excuse me, 'good' stories. & now, i can't stop saying "awwww" kawaii story btw. lol ;รพ

_.

Luv: Mel20y
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
OMG! This is so kawaii! I usually don't like Gene/Melfina fics, but this was too good not to! You should defiantly write some more!

Reiya
Lil Melfina64 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I enjoy it very much, thanks you. It's nice little fiction. Good job. and keep it up.
Ninebreaker chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Wow,i really enjoyed that short work,I hope that u will write more soon.

-Eightball\ninebreaker
aFiZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
that was good.

very good.

I love to see a next chapter or something...

vsd2oc
shin chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
sweet story! you should write more!