Reviews for Operation: Kill a Cop
lemonpig73 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
You brought Agatha back for the finale. Brilliant! She and Ironside interact so well.

Thanks for another great story, probably your masterpiece. ;)
moms5thchild chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Wrapped up nicely and ready for the next adventure. I like the way Tracy and the Chief interact. I always thought it sad that the Chief never had biological children; he would have been a great father.

Mom
Mounty Swiss chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Ah, Sister Agatha and Ironside! Love them together!
bluesybelge chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Wonderful ending to a most exiting story. I just loved the banter between the Chief, Randall Ed and Eve. And of course the Chief was trying to have the last word but... not this time.
It is now 6:22 am meaning that I just got home from work, settled down to read this epilogue, this happy ending and feel that because of it I will now sleep like a baby.
meixel chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
What a great story. Congratulations! In this chapter, I liked how you had Eve make the blunder about 'looking painful' and the Chief's response. Very real to what I would imagine he'd have said.
Mounty Swiss chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
How much speed in this chapter!
I apprechiate that you give the Chief's friends' characters more depth in this one.
lemonpig73 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Splendid!
meixel chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
fantastic conclusion - looking forward to the epilogue.
bluesybelge chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
So very happy you didn't make us wait too long. All I can do is repeat what I said in the previous review and maybe just add that you've proved once more to be an Ironside lover in heart and soul.
I take off my hat to you.
moms5thchild chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Perfect line; I can almost hear the Chief barking it from the tunnel floor. Our man must be battered, bruised but not beaten. Again, you have made a great end to a tight story.

Mom
lemonpig73 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Nooooooooooo, no, no, no! Just no! You cannot leave us with such a cliffhanger! I'm sure you're breaking some dark law of fanfiction here. ;)

Brilliant chapter! Please, pretty please, update again very soon as I'm dying to know how Ironside will beat Kinney.
bluesybelge chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Awesome! Wonderfully thrilling! Captivating! Breathtaking!
I'm searching for the most appropriate words.
But to keep it simple; JUS !
Mounty Swiss chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
You find a twist to let it last longer and longer... and that's a good thing!
Please keep doing it ;-)
lemonpig73 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
So it is Randall to the rescue! Great! I sometimes wonder how he made it to Commissioner...but he can have good ideas every now and then.

Kinney should not have left anything at all in that room. He's a smart guy, he should have known that Ironside would find a way to use any object. Before McGyver, there was Robert Ironside! :D

All this crawling and rolling over will not do the Chief's ankle any good. Under the circumstances he can't be careful, can he? I'm surprised that he didn't prick himself with those weapons in all his pockets.

Another update of this caliber soon, please!
meixel chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I'm hooked on this story. Very well written! Glad that Ed is piece it all together.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »