Reviews for Crawling Back to You
nikinakpaddywak chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Omg! Continue! Continue! Continue! Loved this! I don't think they were too out of character. You let us see them, Especially, Harvey vulnerable. And that's something that you don't get to see a lot of on the show and I love it! Great Job!
ceciilee chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i would love it if you wrote an M rated fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was absolutely fabulous and you need to keep writing! (The M rated fic sounds good to me ;) )
Saltair chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Heck yes, I would be all over this if you continued M. Of course, I'll admit, I'd definitely continue reading even if the rating stayed as is. In my opinion, they appeared well within character. Both Harvey's purely logical acceptance of Donna being fired and his struggle to keep a lid on the emotional response (which was totally visible to Jessica) fit perfectly. And I thought you captured Donna's mindset on the whole situation accurately (at least in keeping with my head canon). Loved it!
redangel365 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Good story, I can't wait for more ;
(;
Gwynne G chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
New to Suits fanfiction, but a fan of yours. I enjoyed this extension of the Harvey we see lurking outside Donna's apartment in the series. I think you did Donna just beautifully, and even Harvey Specter has to have his weak moments now and then. This was a great one.
Would be happy to see the story continue whether you keep it straight or go M is up to you.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Welcome to our little fandom. Anything Harvey/Donna makes me extremely happy!
Please, continue this! And yes for turning it into M.
I don't think any of them are OOC. I think it was an interesting and fitting look into them, and into their minds.
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
totally rite an m!
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was great and I definitely could continue to read this. Please? ;)
illicitencounters chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I will read it if you'll continue! :)
Marla chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
loved it! please continue!
love14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Go on with your bad self Pixie! Would not mind this going M at all. Darvey are awesome. I couldnt stop readin. Donnas struggle was angsty for sure! Defs a Specter fangirl lol