Reviews for Igniting Resurgence
I think you've written this really well. The characters personalities are described perfectly, the story and plot are interesting, and the way you write is intriguing.

Well done. I really love this story. :)
Guest D chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I don't I really know what to say. This story is utterly astounding.

The amount of work you've put in here and complying with the efforts of balancing their contrasting personalities - you've done quite the portrayal indeed! An original storyline, too - glad to see that someone thought of an Edo tensei (sorta...?) Deidara. Your ideas of rocks, a potter, gems - it's amazing. I'd never even thought of stuff like that before. However I see you haven't updated since last year. Hopefully this review gave you a little bit of an encouraging push. Really interested in seeing what you have in store for the Explosion Corps and Deidara's teaching skills - haha!
Domination of the World chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Now that I have read everything...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

You have hooked me to this story. Hope to hear from you soon. Also, Happy New Year!
Domination of the World chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
And thus the plot thickens...
Domination of the World chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
The scene you have crafted in this chapter within Deidara's subconscious was astounding. No less than perfection!
Domination of the World chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Another amazing chapter. The last part though...man, that was INTENSE! One question: I frankly don't get the potter reference. Could you elaborate? Thanks!
Domination of the World chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I am really excited to see how this plays out! You have a very original idea, and not many can portray the characters accurately as you do. Can't wait for more interactions between Deidara and Sakura as well!
TheFurryFox8 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so good! I really hope you continue this story, I would love to see how it ends!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Well, I gotta say, I'm likin' it so far :)
alex6117 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Really awesome story so far keep up the great work!
Mary chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Another good chapter! Nice depictions of the relationship between Sakura and Kurotsuchi and the strained bond between the latter and Deidara! Keep writing with sheer motivation :D
Herewifyahbrah chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I was beginning to wonder when you would update...and guess what you did!

anyway, great chappie as always - what I really enjoyed most would have to be the bit with Kurotsuchi and Sakura. It's a really, really touching and rather poignant scene between them. In way, it's really similar between them - Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto to Kurotsuchi, Deidara and Akatsuchi. Nice information on emphasising the will of fire and will of stone too, you don't get too much of that in some fics.

Deidara as always, is a blast (get what i did there?) to read. You can also see he's really interested in how the explosions area is going with his home village and yet he is doing all he can to not show it. Nice to also see the character development going on with the two - hopefully the bond between the pair will grow into something more eventually!

Looking forward to the nxt update!
jojo507 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
really like where this story is going XD
glad you finally updated still luving it!
and the way you use the will of fire and stone is just woah cool
aww poor dei :P now he can eat nom nom nom nom kurochan is such a cool tomboy and akatsuchi is just so likeable :) great job showing their personalities seems right on
hope ya update again soon! :D
namedafteracar chapter 5 . 6/18/2013