Reviews for Hunger Games Opinions
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Thank you! At least not everyone is that stupid to believe she is a jerk. I cannot stress how I hate it when people think Katniss was in the wrong, all she did was what she thought was the best for Primrose and surviving. And if anyone should be blamed for Katniss's fear of love it's her Mrs Everdeen for not being there for her in her time of need because of becoming weak.
therealjainasolo chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Thank you for proving to the haters that Katniss is in fact a good person! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
thats so true. and technically she never said she was in love with peeta or gale until the end when she realized she loved peeta
hgfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
She suspected that Peeta's feelings were real after he told her about the first time he saw her, but kept acting and didn't tell him it was an act until they were almost home, and even then it was only after Haymitch applauded her acting skills in front of him.
irishfan62 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'll admit, these are all very good points. However, I never really thought of Katniss as a bitch until the 3rd book. She just gave up on Peeta after barely hoping that he would go back to normal, and then when he arrives outside the Capitol to fight with her, she's just a complete bitch about it.