Reviews for The Slave
Alessa00 chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
This was amazing! Loved it!
Hannah chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
LOVE IT (just like all the other stories I've read by you)
p.s.- I think when you address someone, it's Miss
AWESOME WRITER!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Is there gonna be a sequel?
Dum storie chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
I hate this storie
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I fallnin love with this story plz do more like it
AliceCullen0629 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
good story
kangle chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
The end!
It was really cute, and I think that reading this chapter can only make you happy to see them so in love. That's a beautiful love story, which was not easy to start, with a Katniss hating a lovely Peeta.

You deserved to be read :)
kangle chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Terrible feeling...this would never have occured
If he didn't have told his mother about his feelings:/
But he had no choice.
I liked the part of Katniss trying to think of Peeta to maintain her hope alive.
Let's see what will happen :)
kangle chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Well, reminds me of west side story :)
With an impossible love since they come from two different worlds (even if Katniss wasn't a slave before)
The atmosphere really let me think of The great Gatsby, with the parties and I imagine peeta's house like a giant house with a lot of housekeepers :)
The last chapter was really good, and you seem to know exactly where you lead the story .
I really like your fiction, and your style. You never wanted to go on easy way because you respect Katniss's character. Thank you for writing it! I'm gonna read the next chapter later
Anon chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
Great Story! Though I have to say that when I checked to see how many chapters there were I was a little overwhelmed. But a good story captivates the reader and before I knew it, I was on chapter four.

Great Job!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Cute' now I've read all but one of your fanfictions and I do plan on reading that one as well. Looking forword to an update. See ya, :-)
lego50 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Awesome story
hi chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
amazing story I was captivated
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Great work!
16Sydd16 chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
I loved it! I felt you did a good job with the characters! I loved the storyline, and also the time period and location in which the story is written. One of my favorite fluffy, yet very deep, fanfics! I hope to come across more of your stories in the future!