Reviews for Grounded in Love
Larisya chapter 8 . 10/26
Oh, this story is lovely. Thank you for writing!
Lilchitraaharris chapter 7 . 6/15
Im still here! please continue!
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 6 . 7/30/2014

Can't wait for the next update
Riialuvsanime chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I'm sure you've already realized this, so sorry for the repetition, but you seemed to have had an issue posting this chapter. Hope the real version comes out quick!
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Roselilly68 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god! This is amazing!
Roselilly68 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
XD Oh my goodness! My friend jokingly brought up Franada and then I decided to research it! I love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
This is AWESOME! I laugh so hard when francis thinks about mathematics of his life and the discovery of the eart's true form. This is just so good, hope to see the next chapter very soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
This is A
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I think Francis should take any kind of relationship with Matt more seriously, and Matt should try to give him a chance! I mean, I understand WHY he doesn't...
Illead chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Very nice turn of events. You done good, despite how gramatically errored that is.

As usual (all my love),
Illead chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
This is actually one of the better ways Francis is portrayed, in my experience. It's so cute, so two-sided in what people say, and so inuendo. But above all, I just love the story and that Mattie's not suicidal or something. Any who. Carry on, fellow Fnafiction writer; carry on.

As usual (all my love),
OhMyLeppy chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god. Update and please please PLEASE a chapter thats just a little but long er? :3 This story is so AWESOME!
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Haha, Francis ordering Matthew with creme and sugar. . . *
OhMyLeppy chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Heheh, sly France is very dangerous indeed. Please update soon!