Reviews for Cheat Sheet
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 7 . 4/19
NOOOOOO why are all the good Fanfics discontinued?! *cries*
miastmisty chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
What no, you can't stop writing this story, it's really good and I love it, please continue writing it. Pretty please with a cherry on top
miastmisty chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is really good so far
Loving the first chapter
EverettEvan99 chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
the level of sarcasm in the dialogue is so damn high.. cant stop laughing.. not a good thing though when its 3 am in the morning and my mom's bedroom is opposite of me
Relevant chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Purgatory Lane, that is cool. In my county we have an area called Purgatory Flats.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Really?! Are you serious? You could have deleted the story...hell, you could have put the word DISCONTINUED in the story summary. I just wasted an hour on an abandoned story. Putting the note in the last chapter doesn't help anyone.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
They are douchebags. They've just kidnapped a human and now they are fixing to kill him, with no damn proof of what he is or if he's even evil. I hate that about them.
guest-san chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Yay Ill make sure to keep track of your stories then cause im looking foward to crow/harry pairing. I of course love this story so far if im keeping you posted. *winks*.
Dont mind me im just popsicle deprived.
Fabled Frog chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Needed to leave a review even though you don't plan to continue. I love your writing style. You've got a good sense of humor, which is startlingly rare in fanfiction. I stumbled upon the HP/SW pairing and instantly sought more out. Your story, even though it didn't even really get to the pairing, is still the best one out there with this pair. Sad to see it not continue, but I certainly understand. Good luck to you!
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
spn fangirl reaction verse regular ppl reaction continued:
met a person today named sammy dean. my reaction (fangirl) ohmfudgaguh! that's F***ING awesome :D! normies reactions: yeah, it's a weird name :. TnT
glad to know i'm not alone in my fandom and all the curses it can bring when around normies lol
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
That's too bad - I was kinda enjoying this plot.
kjwatson2 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Note to self. Make certain that the "update" isn't a discontinuation announcement from the author before going back to reread the first six chapters. Lesson learned.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
GOD DAMN IT! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHAPTER!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
hahahaha that is brilliant!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 5/23/2015