Reviews for Don't Tell Me
Zarak chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
:) I have enjoyed your story
bookfreak345 chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
Loved it:)
radgreasers chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
IM SO SAD ITS OVER. But this whole story was very good and you did a very good job on developing the characters throughout it all! But the ending was really cute and i enjoyed this so much omfg. Im more than likely to check out your other stories because i just loved this(: (:
ashleywhitener chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
youre gonna finish it here?! Please write another one, it was really good!
sodapop393 chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
I loved your story sooooo much! Sad to see its over but I think you could do a lot if you wrote a sequel;) kaylie going through being a young teen with Steve as her father and all tha gang around her maybe even a romance for pony and lily? Just an idea since Dont Tell Me was so awesome!
GreaserGirlie chapter 34 . 1/8/2014
Daww! That was a great ending! I love this story :)
bookfreak345 chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
I love this story:)
Update soon :)
radgreasers chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
aw i really liked this chapter! it was really cute and omfg. but yeah im pretty bummed its ending though because this literally is the best fanfic i've like read ever but yeah really good job (: (:
GreaserGirlie chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
Aw that was a really sweet chapter, I'm gonna cry lol. But noo it can't be almost over! Wah :(
Softball-Forever chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot and I think it was very well written.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
aww this is so sweet
radgreasers chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
this is like my favorite fanfic of all time and im really sad theres only a few more chapters left but really great job (: (:
Writing is Meloncholic chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
Oh no! What the heck is Steve doing?! Goddammit Steve, you're gonna make Jenni hurt herself... AGAIN. AHHH I'm nervous. Update soon!
GreaserGirlie chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
that was cute haha. i love how they were teasing each other because kaylie said jenni's name first :))
Moongirl123 chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
Awwww so cute, I love it