Reviews for The Broken Halo Bond
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Ok, so. In my personal canon of Supernatural, Gave and Jo are flitting around Heaven together, quite happily. This soothes the ire I feel that two of my favorite characters got the shaft in the show.
GoForTehGig chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
That's just...so...sweet! And yeah. Short review. I have an idea-why not have Ash pop up soon! It would be embarrassing, to say the least...*shifty grin*
AnAnnaGrin chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
That was awesome. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This is amazing. Grr i want more mush :P hehe. Naa it is awesome, keep t up! Maybe next you could have the happenings of the orchard
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This chapter was perfect and adorable. Keep em coming
Gardena chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I loved the ending. Please keep on writing, I wanna know what's next.
anubislover chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Wow, that was a hell of a chapter! I can hardly wait for the next one! Will the other angels find her in a future chapter, or will Gabe be able to keep her safe? I especially love the chapters with UST, those are fun!
Herdcat chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
oooh love this pairing - very inventive actually writing them after her death - with Gabe's abilities heaven makes just as much sense as hanging out elsewhere and it is a nifty solution for why they couldn't be found by the baddies!
GoForTehGig chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I absolutely adore Jabriel (it is Jabriel right? or is it Jobriel cuz I forgot) but no one writes it anymore so thank you and I love you for this!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
You're making me really love this pairing. This is too cute! I would love to see a drabble (*wink wink*) where Gabriel visits Jo when she was younger — but in a discreet sort of way that leaves Jo wondering. Maybe a brush of golden wings in a park or a chance meeting in a park?
Either way, I can't wait to see more. Don't stop writing!
AnAnnaGrin chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I love Gabriel and Jo and these shorts! They're all things good. :D
anubislover chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Very cute, I look forward to the next chapter. Hope Jo will be ok!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow, I've never heard of this pairing. It definitely sparked my interest though; I can't wait to see more.