Reviews for Apartment
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awww, but she came back. That's more than the stupid canon gave us. I'm a fan.
MK chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very nice, very bittersweet. Well, maybe not "bittersweet" as much as... Hmm, can't really think of a good word... That's one of the problem with the English language; too few words with too broad meanings. Japanese is nice in that regard; massively hard language to master but plenty of nuanced words for specific purposes.

Either way, very nice.
rebelbridgeburner10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ah, you make me feel like crying. In a good way. Not like bioware makes me. Well...actually they make me feel like breaking stuff. So unexpected too. I thought okay. Headcanon. They bought an apartment together. Which of course they lived together. Duh! Either, going completely against canon and they get their HEA, or this is before kotor2 and she still leaves...forever...never to see Carth again. Why bioware? Why do you do these things? Ahem. Anyway. I always feel like I'm cheating when I completely discount canon. Don't know why. But there's always the thought in the back of my mind that "that didn't happen". This is one long review for a short fic btw. I love how its a HEA written within pre swtor canon. And the end...I wasn't kidding, I did feel like tearing up. Gah, too attached I know. Oh, I also loved the first part too! You're really talented with dialogue. Ok. Done. :)