Reviews for Peace and Mafia
update plsssssssssssssssssssss
thecatleader chapter 13 . 4/16
Oh god PLEASE UPDATE I need more of this... this
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 13 . 1/3
Hey there just curious, will you be continuing with the story?
CieloDistante chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
Kyaaa! I love this Tsuna! How did you come up with this idea? A Tsuna hippie? Wow. Although it is different (and at first I thought it would not be a good story with such a protagonist ... calm?) I have to say that I really liked the plot and the protagonist (It's cute and funny, especially when it makes you feeling that everything will be fine, and that you have to enjoy life without pressure or criteria, even your thin masculine side is so relaxing and refreshing at the same time). I underestimated the story, your idea and the development of it (A mafia boss being soft and pacific... a bad idea), and even that is a big euphemism, but I am happy to have continued reading until the end, because my way to see Tsuna change completely (for better, of course XD). Now I think that an extravagant and strong leader (and thanks to heaven who is) is as attractive as any other protagonist, especially because in life they need that kind of people, who are both reliable and original (and I know what I speak because many people usually act in a way so similar that it scratch the bored and tired. So repetitive, so predictable and with aura of so many shades of gray that lose the other colors (sigh). Even though I love this story and I hope you can follow it, I want to know what the encounter between Tsuna and Colonello will be like, or if the poor fighter will be able to resist the particular charm of our boy. Is it possible that the list of handsome men falling for Tsuna will grow ...? Kyaaaa, hahaha ... coff coff (I do not know if I shout or laugh but I will drown in these emotive emotions XS)!
AutumnsFey chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
Okay, this is lovely. At first I thought, hell, Tsuna sounds like an idea and Kind of behaves like on too. But you really put a surprising spin on this Story, and I have come to adore hippy!Tsuna. Please do continue writing, it would be a shame to let this drift into Hiatus.
Tsunayoshi567 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
What's the song 4 chap 12?!
Red Distress chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
...Where did he get the pervy part? Mukuro hasn't done anything... YET.
Innieminnie chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
it's a little off putting if you know what I mean...draws too many parallels with other Tsuna split personality FanFiction...I thi
Innieminnie chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
eh...this should be labeled crack...I don't know why Tsuna spontaneously developed a split personality..
Innieminnie chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
it's Like...I could so totally imagine tsuna as a crack version of hibari...
HeavensLuminousArc chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Whoa wait! What's the "C" word XD?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
Awww... please continue this... :D

I'd like to say that after reading all those chapters, I'm still not used to the hippie speech... hihi... though he had grown on me. XD
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
Awesome!~~~~
RyuuenXKai chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
Ohhh! :3 possessive reborn~ when was he was your?
RyuuenXKai chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
XD I love you reborn. Wait. That sound wrong. O.O I mean this reborn. Not you reborn, I already said I hate you.