Reviews for Blackheart Beauty
vincelisa chapter 2 . 8/17
I know this is now a rather old story but I was hoping with a bit if encouragement you might continue to write it, i'm rather enjoying it and want to know what may happen next.
So if possible it would be great if you continued to write it.
Amanda appleman chapter 2 . 7/30
You really should finish this it is really good and I want to see what happens!;)
SailorJupiter2020 chapter 2 . 1/11
so far so good. i like it
annie chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
As she walked back in christine turned back around to look at those deep blue eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Write the next part pleeeeeease ️️️️I love it so much
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Please please please PLEASE finish this story! I'm so in live with Blackheart and this is the first actually GOOD (nearly only) Blackheart romance I've been able to find! You're really good at keeping Blackheart's character instead of making him lovey-dovey like other stories I've read (because come on, he's the freaking demon prince). It would be so awesome if you kept his character but made him eventually love Christine (which seems like what you were doing).
Anastasia Knight chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Loved every minute of it
Lovesbugsalot chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Ok, pretty good.
violeterin chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Ahh! A cliffhanger! :) I love this story! Oh I hope Christina isn't hurt too badly.
WhitePantherLance chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
NO NO NO NO NO! You cannot turn an angel into one of your silly fantasies! It's wrong! Angels would never fall to lust so easily.
Bytheoutsider chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This was awesome! Please continue... It's like the best fanfiction I've found in like, FOREVER :'D Loved it!
SageEmpress chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Continue please? It's interesting.:)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012