Reviews for Somehow
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 18 . 1/22
Lily and James? Not a harry potter fan, by any chance? :P
Guest010 chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Update please! More Odesta/Fannie please! Love the story!
Guest010 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
When is Annie pregnant?
Fan 1 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
OMG you also love Twilight? I definately do :) Hunger Games & Twilight both great! Espacially Finnick & Jasper!
YouknowwhoIam chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story! Finnick is living! The chapters are a little short (I only read the first one)! Good job!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Keep writing its a great story! More Fannie please? Haha
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
The quote: " I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you."
Mysfortune chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for next update! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I NEED MORE DO IT NOW TWIN
I has feels and I need morrrrrrreeeee
WRITE IT RIGHT NOW
LEST I DIE
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
"Just let them do whatever they want and it'll go smoothly."

I love the mythology in this chapter!
Wade Clark chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Dingity dong. Guess who is reading this again.
So first off I love the wolfirejay mutts. That would be extremely terrifying. And the way they are all regretting the Games certainly identifies with the original character's attitudes that Suzanne placed on them.
I'm off to read the next now.
Jolly good fanfic, darling. (:
4EverAgain chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Love it. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
This made me cry so much when Katniss and the tributes started whistling Rue's whistle.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM DYING! THIS STORY IS SO GREAT!
I love Rosaleigh. She is so great and so unexpected of what Snow's granddaughter should be, with her hating the Hunger Games and all, but I find it just perfect.
4EverAgain chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Oh look, I've caught up. :)
I must say, killing someone in their POV is pretty epic. It opens your eyes to a few things. It gives you a new sense of connection with the character and how they felt about what was going on. Written well you have, Fishy. Written well. Though I'm wonder where your little quiz stuff has gone you never gave the correct answer to the last question you gave two chapters back on what quote was of Peeta's. Oj course that's fine as well. :)
Great writing and cant wait to see where you take this now.
Ginger.(: